Attachments

• Immagine 039.jpg
    Immagine 039.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Immagine 040.jpg
    Immagine 040.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 143
Feb 7, 2011
The point is he has a deck which is a a cross between both named decks. Whether he made it or it was a freak accident, it's just not that interesting.

Jan 13, 2011
he said "private version" - probably what he meant was he had this personalized at USPC. if you look at both pictures, he never showed the box of the white Jerry's because all personalized cards come in plastic cardbox. everyone is doing this nowadays, you see black reprinted Jerry's and black wynn tech arts... who knows what's next.

although i have to say, the white colored Jerry's are hot. :-D

Oct 23, 2008
Hi guys sorry i didn't wanna show only the jerry's to be arrogant.I'm a just a deck collector and i work with color and printing so i had the crazy idea to create this deck ( i live in belgium so for me is really expansive to personalize the deck at uspc).Then there was impossible to print ace and jokers similar to jerry's so i'v printed using paper (the same of uspc cause is really easy to find)and ink (more difficult to find cause the ink of jerry's is now forbidden cause is higly flammable) really similar to the original making a finish" the most close "to the air cushion possible (but not the same cause every one knows the jerry's finish is something of a little bit different).Sorry again was only a way to share my crazy idea lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results