White Centurions?

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
lol you people should lookup "george carlin advertizing"

basically he goes over tons of slogans advertizers use so they can slowly inster the advertizing [edited] further up your unsuspecting [edited].

notice how people who work for t11 say stuff like
"best cards ive ever felt"
"they look amazing" and stuff

does anybody else notice this is said for EVERY product.

Its because they know you people are dumb enough to fall for it. Its cards, they are in all likely hood the same as other centurions.

**** you people are gullable.

We may be gullible, but at least we can spell it right. Before you start mocking, you should think twice to get your facts straight.

Truth be told, the only thing that sold us was seeing them on the 1-on-1 teaser. T11 hasn't done a lick of marketing for white Centurions. For all we know, that 1-on-1 may be the last we ever see of them.

If they were to be released, however, I'd believe the hype, because T11 has a good history of backing up its promises. Because Guardians were pretty good, and Centurions improved from that level, I'm inclined to trust them.

So chill. And run a spell-checker. All I'm sayin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 9, 2008
Malaysia
Your eyes do not deceive you, they are in fact white Centurions (inverted Centurions)

I have no clue whether or not T11 will be selling them but I do know that they are extremely limited in quantity (the least anyone has ever been able to make).

I've always been fond of simplistic looking cards and white Centurions do that for me...not to mention they honestly handle better than any deck of cards (they are very well balanced in all aspects due to the fact that they are white.....and nothing ever goes wrong with decks have less color)

Has to be one of my 3 favorite decks of all time.

-Andrei Jikh

Andrei,after see what you post , i reallu hope the white Centurions ca be sell by Theory 11.

I think White card is good perform for pub situation

(If go any wrong spelling , hope you all guy forgive me , because I am Asian , English language quite poor)

Jul 2, 2008
singapore
i believe white centurions will outsell both regular centurions and guardians. boy think of how much theory11 will earn if they start selling these *hint hint* (any ideas theory11 people hahaha ) ill buy in bulk if they are available anytime soon.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
A lot of you are comparing the White Centurions to other "rare" decks. Just a little reminder:

"I have no clue whether or not T11 will be selling them but I do know that they are extremely limited in quantity (the least anyone has ever been able to make)."

Sep 1, 2007
Yes. I don't have a purple suit but I hoped people would get it. Oh and I'm definitely NOT wearing a clip-on tie in that picture. Definitely not...

Jan 27, 2008
Your eyes do not deceive you, they are in fact white Centurions (inverted Centurions)

I have no clue whether or not T11 will be selling them but I do know that they are extremely limited in quantity (the least anyone has ever been able to make).

I've always been fond of simplistic looking cards and white Centurions do that for me...not to mention they honestly handle better than any deck of cards (they are very well balanced in all aspects due to the fact that they are white.....and nothing ever goes wrong with decks have less color)

Has to be one of my 3 favorite decks of all time.

-Andrei Jikh
Your just sayin that because you work here lol.
If released, I'm probably not getting them because they'll be overpriced.

Sep 1, 2007
It's percieved demand 101. You create a limited number of something and it doesn't matter whether it's good or not, people will still want it. kind of like PS3 when it came out, even tho there wasn't really that good of games, they were still going for 300% markups because people just HAD TO HAVE IT.

in this case, they won't mark up the prices ridiculously huge, they'll just sell them for regular prices a little while down the road.

and yes, the theory11 stooges (the people that are paid) will continue to say that every deck they make it their favorite, most amazing best handling deck ever. You gotta just deal with it, I think my cats are the greatest cats ever, John Mccain thinks his britney spears ads are wonderful, My Chemical Romance probably thinks their crap is brilliant, just consider the source.

Jan 27, 2008
It's percieved demand 101. You create a limited number of something and it doesn't matter whether it's good or not, people will still want it. kind of like PS3 when it came out, even tho there wasn't really that good of games, they were still going for 300% markups because people just HAD TO HAVE IT.

in this case, they won't mark up the prices ridiculously huge, they'll just sell them for regular prices a little while down the road.

and yes, the theory11 stooges (the people that are paid) will continue to say that every deck they make it their favorite, most amazing best handling deck ever. You gotta just deal with it, I think my cats are the greatest cats ever, John Mccain thinks his britney spears ads are wonderful, My Chemical Romance probably thinks their crap is brilliant, just consider the source.
Your completely right. None of the artists here would actually go 'Y'know what, even though I work for this company and we're hella trying to sell hype... I just don't like 'em."
It would be like going to future shop looking for a cpu, and you have a bunch of salespeople going oh those suck, they're way too expensive, I'd head on down to the source for computers.

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
The deck's availability is still in question, because T11 has a history of showing decks without releasing them. Don't believe me? Two words: Red Guardians. Katie's MySpace pics of them have been available for more than a year, and we haven't seen them.

Back to the White Centurions, All we've seen of them is in a 1-on-1. T11 hasn't said an official word about them. That means Andrei Jihk's comments about them doesn't really count as hype. Maybe pre-emptive hype. C'mon, it's not like Jikh said you can cut cheese with them.

Sorry, W:H. Couldn't resist.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results