White Golden Monarchs Review

Oct 14, 2014
The Introduction:
---------------------
Recently I just received a White Golden Monarchs deck so I though I will make a review on it this review initially will axe about the design and the handling.
I know this deck is similar to the regular monarchs ,but I just though that I will tell my experience and make a review on it.

The Handling:
-----------------
The handling is pretty good like the regular monarchs; in fact all the cards produced by the USPCC are good and can pull all the sleights and moves pretty easily, so this review will axe initially about the design.

The Design:
---------------
This deck is designed by theory 11, and I find all of their work pretty awesome.
At first when I received the deck, I was very impressed by the overall looks and quality, it was my first theory 11 deck, in fact it was my first deck away from the standards bikes so it’s a really good improvement I would say .

Let’s talk about the box for a moment, the box is really nice the front really stands out,
the back of the box has the same design as the cards which is a really nice design, the stamp seal is very beautiful with red and gold colours, in fact I love the seal in this box because it adds a real nice touch for the general white royal theme of the deck.
the design of the box is all embossed and under the best light condition the deck is truly an eye candy a must have for all the collectors out their.

Let’s move to the cards for a bit, the back design of the cards is very beautiful with the white and gold., this deck features the royal theme so in the centre of the card you can see two swords impaling the tree or maybe they make a part of the tree I don't know exactly, also you can see two snakes all over the tree, in the centre of the card you can see a long ribbon with the words (Regis). finally in the sides of the cards you can see the phrase(De Duobus Maliz, Minus Est Semper Eligenoum) which means in Latin(Of two evils, the lesser must always be chosen), the overall design is somewhat nice but not the best theory11 design but i love to perform with it in the special occasions of course .

in this deck you receive: 2 jokers + 1 theory11 add card + 1 double backer + 52 cards
the jokers are nice with a guy riding a large bicycle, the spade is really elegant features a crown inside it. the court cards are the standards type that you'll find in any regular bikes but they use a different shade of colours I think they use metallic ink for them but Im not really sure (the colours are a bit darker ,dark green instead of the bright blue and a darker red ).

Conclusion:
--------------
I think it’s a great deck it’s my second favourite theory 11 deck, I love the elegance of the deck and the quality of it, I think theory 11 has the greatest decks out there.
I hope this review was helpful and sorry for any mistakes because English is not my first language thank you for your time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results