White Lions Red Series B

Jan 22, 2012
First I'd like to start off by saying, this is a fantastic deck! If you missed out getting the series A red or just never got a chance to get one of DB decks these are great!

Box:
The box is very simplistic than the series A version. This box features more white, silver foiling and embossing than the original. I like how they tried to accomplish a more of a white lions look but I feel like embossing "White Lions" on white was not that great of an idea.

Card Designs:
Now this deck features a lot less design then the Split Spades Lions which is very nice. It features a more poker type feel to them. Also there a hidden feature within the back design that is very cool! I don't know if I should tell you this but what the hey, it's half marked. It is very interesting and could be applied to different things. The red doesn't pop out as much as in the pictures but overall it's a nice back design.

Face cards:
Now the Ace of Spades on this card is exactly the same as the Split Spades Lions except this time it says White Lions at the bottom of the Spade. The Jokers are also the same as the Split Spades Lions except for a few minor details. The court cards are custom and show different people in David Blaine's life. It is different people than from the Split Spades lions. Also I'd like to point out that Queen of Spades has a card reveal within the design which is nice.

Quality:
This is where this deck shines. It is a very nice stiff stock and it's not too thin. It is perfect for springs, dribbles, basically everything. This cards are very smooth right out of the box so it will take a couple of shuffles to break it in. Also it comes in a Tamariz stack which is very nice touch to include if you use stacks like this. Anyway overall you can tell David Blaine wanted to make it a good quality.

Overall if you missed out on the Split Spades Lions or the Series A this is perfect substitute. This is also rat for deck collectors and anybody who likes David Blaine.

Jan 22, 2012
Also like to tell you guys that there are also markings to identify the suit of the card not just the number card. Also some card share the same markings which is interesting.

Sep 1, 2012
usa
Well really thanks for posting such an important information about the card and it will really make my search quite handy as I don't have much idea about the quality factors of the cards.

Oct 9, 2012
Rooster was successfully defended eleven times by the Mt Albert Lions . |! ... National competitions Lion Red Cup.

thanks for sharing.

bizcom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results