Who here has Jerry Nuggets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Dear William Draven,
I don't see a reason to act like a mod and piss people off continuously, I mean, let people be. He may be new to the whole "rare cards" scene. Cut him a break man. All you do is go around on threads and tell people how this doesn't belong here, I'm reporting this and that for you doing all that. I don't udnerstand. If you wanna be a mod so much, be NICE about it. I don't see the mod's around here being complete jerk-offs. A lot of the mods at least say things in a fair way and are respectable.

Love,
Me.

Dear William Draven,
I don't see a reason to act like a mod and piss people off continuously, I mean, let people be. He may be new to the whole "rare cards" scene. Cut him a break man. All you do is go around on threads and tell people how this doesn't belong here, I'm reporting this and that for you doing all that. I don't udnerstand. If you wanna be a mod so much, be NICE about it. I don't see the mod's around here being complete jerk-offs. A lot of the mods at least say things in a fair way and are respectable.

Love,
Me.

Are you off your meds? Being nice obviously doesn't work, or threads like this and members like yourself wouldn't exist.

Sep 1, 2007
Are you off your meds? Being nice obviously doesn't work, or threads like this and members like yourself wouldn't exist.

Lol, well I've seen them post crap about things like this, they aren't fat dicks about it. Seriously. Members like me? And how would that be? Trying to ask people to cut this kid some slack? My bad for trying to help this kid out. Big mistake. Idk why Theory11 had to pick up half the douches from E. I don't understand.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Lol, well I've seen them post crap about things like this, they aren't fat dicks about it. Seriously. Members like me? And how would that be? Trying to ask people to cut this kid some slack? My bad for trying to help this kid out. Big mistake. Idk why Theory11 had to pick up half the douches from E. I don't understand.

Dear 3AD7:

I dearly hope you get banned.

Sincerely:

RDChopper

You weren't helping anyone, you were crying about Draven not being nice. Also, this thread is very old and pointless, there really isn't much more to gain from this.

You were not asking to cut anyone slack, you were *****ing about your own personal problems. I will agree with you there are douches at E, I am not one of them. I stepped into the E forums for 1 hour and then stepped right back out never to return.

Obviously this thread has gotten way out of control and been "de-railed" from it's original purpose.

I'm going to close this thread, but before I do just a quick little reminder. The goal of theory11 is to talk all things magic in an environment everyone feels comfortable in. It seems that people don't listen to this message because all I saw in the last page were blatant personal attacks against other members. Some of which are frequently done by the same person, I've been noticing.

So, learn to respect others opinions and state your own without having to make fun of them or call them names. It's honestly childish at best,

-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results