Who would you like to see in tomorrow's 1-on-1?

Who would you like to see in tommorows 1on1?

• Andrei Jikh

Votes: 29 17.1%
  • Dan Sperry

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Jason England

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Jonathan Bayme

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Chris Kenner

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • Doug McKenzie/Dan Hauss/Dan White (NY crew)

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Wayne Houchin

Votes: 35 20.6%
  • Aaron Fisher

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Daniel Madison

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • Lee Asher

Votes: 18 10.6%

• Total voters
Aug 21, 2008
michael jackson would be a nice surprise, maybe learn some vanishes i could use at kids parties, kid goes in the box and then tada!!! hes gone......forever.
lol joking. i might have taken that too far

Daniel Garcia, i would love to see danny on a 1 on 1

-Danny

Sep 1, 2007
Dia Vernon? Wasn't that his transsexual nephew?

O and all you guys are lieing, we know you want to see jikh tonight, you just don't want to agree with me. I've been begging. On my knees. For months now. Please.

Sep 1, 2007
You guys are just jealous! You'd kill to have a tissue used by Jikhy during flu season! Ohhh.....it smells so good....Andrei....I'll remove the video cameras if you promise us a 1on1.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Up until 6:00am PST last night shooting a new round of 1-on-1's to debut in the coming weeks. For this week, however, we've got a challenging one in store. I'd actually argue that it's THE most difficult 1-on-1 we've released thus far, bar none. If you're in for a challenge and a journey, you'll want to check this one out.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Up until 6:00am PST last night shooting a new round of 1-on-1's to debut in the coming weeks. For this week, however, we've got a challenging one in store. I'd actually argue that it's THE most difficult 1-on-1 we've released thus far, bar none. If you're in for a challenge and a journey, you'll want to check this one out.

Awesome. I ready for the challenge. :eek:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results