Who's your favourite?

Who is your favourite member of Theory11? Who's style do you prefer? Who do think should really be off doing something else than annoying the magical nation?

I'd have to say my favourite T11 performer is Aaron Fisher. I saw him at the Blackpool convention last year and really like his stuff.

What do you think?

Simon_Magic

Daniel Madison. On a side note, I think that he should be returned to the middle of the artists page. Whenever there is a new artist, they always put him in the middle for a couple weeks, then Madison is back in the center. I'm starting to think Jikh will always be in the middle.

EDIT: Tom Isaacson is cool too.

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Lee Asher all the way :).

His style, personality and flashy effects combine one of the most enjoyable magician.

I mean Thunderbird, Asher twist. What shocking visuals.

On the other hand, Deuce bag, when not visual at all, packs it's power at the spectator's hand.

Also, what other Artist actually responds, befriends and helps the members as much as Lee?

Oh, did I mention he's an Aries as well :p.

-Seb

Aug 31, 2007
Lee Asher all the way :).

His style, personality and flashy effects combine one of the most enjoyable magician.

I mean Thunderbird, Asher twist. What shocking visuals.

On the other hand, Deuce bag, when not visual at all, packs it's power at the spectator's hand.

Also, what other Artist actually responds, befriends and helps the members as much as Lee?

Oh, did I mention he's an Aries as well :p.

-Seb

Lee Asher FTW, I can't believe me and you are the only ones who voted for Lee.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results