Why I cannot cancel my order?

Apr 6, 2021
Hello

I placed my order on April 6 I contacted TH11 after 3 days to cancel my order because it's take a long processing time and I don't want to wait, The reply was they cannot cancel my order!!!? Because it's already in progress why I cannot cancel if it will take that long abd still didn't shipped it yet!!! I need to wait for a month to receive the order and refused to take it to go back to TH11, still I cannot understand why you simply cannot cancel my order before shipped it

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hello

I placed my order on April 6 I contacted TH11 after 3 days to cancel my order because it's take a long processing time and I don't want to wait, The reply was they cannot cancel my order!!!? Because it's already in progress why I cannot cancel if it will take that long abd still didn't shipped it yet!!! I need to wait for a month to receive the order and refused to take it to go back to TH11, still I cannot understand why you simply cannot cancel my order before shipped it
Once an order is dispatched to our warehouse, it becomes increasingly difficult to cancel an order, as often the order is already packaged, sealed, and ready to leave the building. We can cancel an order instantly if the order hasn't yet exported to the warehouse, but if they are in the packaging phase of your order, we unfortunately can't cancel it, which is what happened in this case. I just checked on your order and it's already been shipped, so we can't cancel it since it's already on its way to you.

Make sure to always send a message to our Support team directly with any questions about your order. Thank you!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results