Why the Complaining?

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Why the hell are all of you complaining?

I'm tired of the lack of maturity and general niceties in this forum.

Note:
This is posted in regard to the many threads, posts, and messages concerning:
Smoke and Mirrors
Products
Responding to peoples' questions

The bickering needs to stop.

If you want a better environment in Theory11, then YOU need to change your act.

Realize that everyone on these forums is just another person, and treat them as you would your friends. Because, I don't know about you, but there aren't too many places for a large group of illusionists and cardists to come together anywhere near my state. I don't want the one place that is seen as the "revolution" to become another trashy forum.

Grow up,
Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I cannot agree with you more, it's just that what you're doing is complaining as well... It's a worthy cause, but you can't change people just by posting "well, grow up!" in the forum. Or, I dunno, maybe you can, I still prefer trying to set an exmaple and let others follow if they want.
But still, thumbs up.

While I agree in a way guys, I also have to disagree.

Yes, there really should only be one thread for the S&M Decks, but I dont see an issue with people expressing their feelings.

These feelings though should be made in a mature and constructive way.

So instead of 'Omgz those decks r suck!'

How about

'The back design of the deck is definately different, but I would have prefered a different style rather than the D&D Logo on every card.'

As much as I agree it will never stop. There will always be one person who likes to start a fight. and if that person pushes enough others will join.

as magical as we are we can not change the inevoidable. So for now we should alll just relax and take a breather. If a few of us don't get into these arguments then maybe others will follow. I have actually supported this for a while now. In my weekly debate thread, the number one rule is no arguing.

So for now just be a good role model for others. Sooner or later they will join.

Dylan P.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California

Yes, there really should only be one thread for the S&M Decks, but I dont see an issue with people expressing their feelings.

How about

'The back design of the deck is definately different, but I would have prefered a different style rather than the D&D Logo on every card.'

I was not hinting at cutting away peoples' free speech a freedom of opinion. The comment you made, about how their feelings should be made in a mature and constructive manner is exactly what I was saying.

And I'm not just talking about the massive amount of S&M threads, but rather the general type of attitude that many forums members have. Again, the only people who can change how we act and choose to relate to each other is ourselves.

Best regards,
Ben

Sorry for the double post but do you realize that right now all we are doing is complaining about people who complain. That makes us hypocrites. and eventually someone who doesn't agree with us will show up and start a fight.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia

How about

*says that all with a patronising voice*

I do agree, however. :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results