WordPress Anyone?

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
It lacks your character. You have a memorable character that you can utilize. The banner should be your picture, and a caption that screams you. Right now it appears to be a stock photo. The colors should reflect you. Right now it is really plain. You have a lot to work with, and I hear word press is very versatile.

I would recommend getting a domain name - Godaddy.com is selling www.williamdraven.com for $11.05 a month. Cheap like borscht.

A banner example attached

Attachments

• banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I have www.williamdraven.co.cc which will be a .com by the end of the summer.

The problem I'm having right now is that I have no way of tracking my reviews. I'm publishing them blindly. I want to be able to track the numbers better, and wordpress looks like it can do that.

That aside, I am still in the process of customizing the wordpress site to fit me better.

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
I actually downloaded the open source Wordpress software and installed it on .. um... three of my domains. (Plus two subdomains on my main domain -- five installations.)

If you want the hard numbers then I would see about adding Google Analytics to your site. It's a pretty good and free way to track your visitors.

It also keeps track of things like your visitors screen resolutions, how many colors they can show, what browser/os they used to view your site. None of it personally identifiable - just a count of how many hits/visitors used a certain setup. I know that's not what you want, but it's also an indicator of just how many of those hard numbers will be available to you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results