Working on 5 different Theory 11 playing card collections... Help Please

llafoe63

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2022
Indiana
I'm working on 5 different t11 sets:

Sealed set with all Tuck Box variations... pretty straightforward

Open set of major Tuck Box variations (when the front of tuck is different)... also pretty straightforward

Artisan Seal date variations... pretty straightforward

Artisan Ace of Spade date variations... this one is going to be tough. I've opened decks with a year on the outside seal that doesn't match the year on the Ace of Spade inside. There are also some years that I've identified three different months on the Ace of Spades, but there is only the year known on the seal. I may literally have to open 25 decks to get three different Ace of Spades for that year! :-(

Back variations... this is the one I need help with - I have 129 different backs. I know the Monarchs Blue Pre-Release is different than the other two Monarchs Blue backs (4 leafs and 5 leafs - have both), the two Monarch White backs (4 leafs and 5 leafs - have both), the (Product) Red v1 and v2 are different (have both), and the NoMad has a distressed back variation (I have the non-distressed back). Not sure if there are different deckOne variations, if there are Ellen variations (studio vs gift shop), if the two different Hudson Teal color variation backs are different, if the Jimmy Fallon gold seal back is different, etc.

Does anyone know of any other back variations not listed above?

Thank you!

Reactions: ssSlayerWolf

Ramon O.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Do you have pictures of the differences between the nomad v1 and v2?

In my collection I have 3 versions of the Deck One deck. I attach an image of how to differentiate them.

Attachments

• deckone reinadeoros.jpg
    deckone reinadeoros.jpg
    814.6 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: ssSlayerWolf
Apr 16, 2022
I'm also working on a collection myself... starting with all the differe t variations of the monarchs... I know, it's already getting expensive. I'm also learning about different variations of other t11 decks I have so thank you for your thread i think it will help more people than just yourself.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results