Wounded - DVD Question

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I recently sent an e-mail to papercraneproductions and asked if you will recive the gimmick set if you only buy the DVD. They told me that I had to buy the DVD and gimmick separate. But I watched the sited and saw this "! You will also receive the performance kit that allows you to immediately go out and perform these miracles." So anyone who only bought the DVD, did you also got the gimmick with the DVD?

Nov 23, 2007
NC
You can buy the DVD by itself then go get the items for the gimmick yourself. OR

You can by the DVD and the gimmick kit from them and not have to go get everything yourself in town.

Most people I've talked to recommend just getting the kit also. Sure, you can save a few dollars getting the stuff yourself but why go through the hassle.

When the DVD comes do you want to be ready and have the kit or have to go run around to different stores trying to scrape up all the items yourself?

Nov 23, 2007
NC
i baught the materials needed...no dvd
I bet Robert Smith loves you for that.

He does all the creating. You find a cheecky way to cheat him out of what he deserves. Nice job.

I might add that you also cheated yourself by not getting his handling not to mention papercrane, but I doupt that would make any difference now would it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results