Wounded

D

Deleted member 2755

Edited because I read something wrong... Please read my post below.

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

Deleted because I misread something... I apologize.

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 26, 2007
The gimmicks will last for a very long time it would be very hard to break the gimmicks and without revealing anything I can only say that it would be very rare that anyone would run out of or break the gimmicks for a very long time, probably for most magicians never. There are several gimmicks to perform the various methods on the Wounded DVD.

Sinful where did you see that we were selling gimmicks by themself, I dont think it is anywhere on the site and I dont remember that info being offered by myself.
Shaun
www.papercraneproductions.net

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Wow, this effect looks pretty cool. A little too gothic for me, but still awesome.
I'm more of a funny magician than a serious one.

I think that bleeding from my palms would be awesome though, making people believe that I'm a supernatural human being.

Has anyone here ever seen the butter fly effect with Ashton Kutcher? Remember when he was in jail reading how when he was in 2nd grade and he slams his hands down on the 2 sharp paper-weights? Then his cell mate believed him because he woke back up with 2 scars in the center of his palms.

Just think of all the possibilities. . .

D

Deleted member 2755

I edited my other posts because I read something wrong.... I apologize for misreading your post earlier. I thought I read that the DVD AND gimmicks will be available on the site... not with it. (I did read that it came with it, but I thought it said you could buy them separately too meaning they would need to be replaced rather quickly.) I really apologize. At the moment I was also just kind of disappointed by the price.... I will say that 70 dollars is a lot of money, but the effect is great and having blood fall out of your eyes is amazing. Blood forming on your palm at will is very freaky. I still think that it is a tad bit expensive, but I will say that for sure I will be getting this. Quality does come with a price. I apologize for the comments I made earlier.

This DVD I'm sure will be great, but I have a few other things I have to take care of before I can buy this. The few people who owned the PDF (I heard this was made into an E-book a long time ago, but then was discontinued.) all say it's amazing. For those really into the freaky and bizarre type of magic, this is I'm sure a must buy. I can't say myself because I don't own it.... yet ;)

-Doug

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
THIS EFFECT LOOKS AWSOME!!!!, I cant wait, imagine using this with the electric touch. or just for a joke, evrytime i see something disgusting or disturbing i can make my eyes bleed. not that i would actually do that, but it would be funny. anyone have any ideas for this? The thing someone mentioniond, with the paper and the hand drawn on it is really really sick

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
THIS EFFECT LOOKS AWSOME!!!!, I cant wait, imagine using this with the electric touch. or just for a joke, evrytime i see something disgusting or disturbing i can make my eyes bleed. not that i would actually do that, but it would be funny. anyone have any ideas for this? The thing someone mentioniond, with the paper and the hand drawn on it is really really sick

Well, one thing that I had in mind would be to use this with a levitation effect.. sadly, there aren't really any good ones on the market for what I had in mind, so my idea has been put into the back-burners.

Nov 29, 2007
Coquitlam, B.C., Canada
First of all, this effect looks sick!

But, one question... Is it possible to make it bleed from both sides of you'r hand? To give the illusion of a hole going through your hand?

Thanks.

Sep 3, 2007
I'm thinking about using the tears of blood along with something like Flare (or anything that has intense mental focus). Think about walking into a church and performing this. I've ordered it because I know I can use it in a responsible way. But with stuff this potentially powerful it worries me that some fool will buy it just to scare the crap out of people.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results