Wounded

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
There are few things limiting me from buying this.

From the trailer, the blood doesn't really look too real. It looks kinda light.
Do the DVD's teach any kind of presentation? How would you bring this trick about?
Sorry if these questions have been asked, but this is a long thread.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Hey man, if you can guarantee that, than I'm down with saving up a couple bucks to buy it. Should be good.
Would I be able to buy refills along with the 1st package for one big purchase?
Are you guys selling refills yet?

Dec 26, 2007
The stuff included should last a long time, there is one thing included that may run out after a lot of performances but we give info on what it is if you need more.

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Hey Shaun
I recieve this yesterday and all I can say is wow its amazing I love Tears Of Blood cant wait to perform this with Control By W:H and the stigmata effects are just unbeliveble, oh yeah and the blood looks real so real it will even fool yourself

Ps. Ill post a review as soon as possible
thanks for that great product papercraneproductions
looking forward for FLOW

Dec 26, 2007
We are running low on complete kits so we are now selling the DVD only for $35.95. We will, however, keep a small number of complete kits available for a time. Thank you all for your interest and support of this project.

Paper Crane Productions

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
How much would shipping be for you guys to ship to New York?
I have a gift card that has about 72 on it. I'm guessing that's not enough for the project and shipping.

D

Deleted member 2755

We are running low on complete kits so we are now selling the DVD only for $35.95. We will, however, keep a small number of complete kits available for a time. Thank you all for your interest and support of this project.

Paper Crane Productions

Are you going to continue selling the DVD with the gimmicks? Or are you just going to see the DVD by itself after this? :( I plan on getting this in the future, but it will be a bit more annoying to have to buy the stuff to make the gimmick too. :( It would be easier if you guys sold the full kits as well. I'm sure more people would rather have everything they need than have to buy the DVD then buy everything afterwards. Either way, I'm buying. I just would prefer the full kits. :)

-Doug

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
so shaun your telling me that the gimmik can actually be made??? the blood coming out of your palm and the tears??? lastly how hard is it to make the gimmik or can you buy the things needed any where??? co'z im from the philippines and im worried if i can actually make the gimmik if i buy only the dvd??? thanks

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
i do, i dont know if anyone else does, all i can say is its abseloutly amazing, i love tears of blood. its easy for me to do. and hits so hard its not describelble really.
the other stigmata effects are good, i dont like stigmata L, but thats just me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results