Wow... that time of the year again?!

Dec 30, 2008
Oh geez! "He sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake". PERVERT! Get out of my life!

He sees you when you shower, he knows the thoughts you think.
He follows you in unmarked vans, and spits in drinks you drink.

He stalks you on your facebook, he talks to all your friends.
He parks right outside your house, in his new mercedes benz.

I wanna keep going.....

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
He sees you when you shower, he knows the thoughts you think.
He follows you in unmarked vans, and spits in drinks you drink.

He stalks you on your facebook, he talks to all your friends.
He parks right outside your house, in his new mercedes benz.

I wanna keep going.....
Santa need to get a more demanding-of-time job. Seriously, how does he have time to stalk so many people?

Mar 29, 2008
Hi Santa,

I have a big wish list this year…here are my top 10 wishes for magicians in 2010.

1) Santa, I wish magicians would stop asking what tricks are good for girls. That is like asking what music is good for girls, or what food? Entertainment is entertainment…what is good for men, is good for women. If you are designing “pick up” tricks…well, you are a dirt bag…I bet you didn’t score Mrs. Clause by doing “Pressure”.

2) I want magicians to realize that good magic looks like magic…not like flourishes, flourishing is another art form that uses the same prop…but it is NOT magic.

3) I wish North American magicians would stop using the Hindu shuffle…it is a foreign shuffle, and using it just to force a card on the bottom is just poor technique!

4) I wish magicians would stop asking what cards we use, or what my favourite is, or what deck is best for flourishes, shuffling, or faros! The tool is only as good as the tool that uses it.

5) I wish magicians realize how unnatural many coin magic moves are…Santa…hand washing looks like karate!

6) I wish young magicians that taped their magic, actually WATCHED their videos with a critical eye before they posted them for feedback? Then when they get negative feedback because it is so sloppy…THEY get angry…when really, they should be sorry for wasting people’s time.

7) I wish that we had a rating approval system on T11, because sometimes I don’t want to waste my words, or get into a verbal joust, but still tell people how stupid their comments are.

8) I would want everyone to own a deck of Jerry's Nuggets...so they can stop harassing me for mine.

9) I would like this

10) Santa, my last wish is to go to Magic-con – it is all I want this year…and perhaps some wicked tricks to pick up girls!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results