Wow - What is this?

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
I immediately suspect a coin previously concealed in the bottle, and I think anyone else would, too.

HOWEVER... if it's done the way I think it is, you could prepare the bottle in a few seconds... perhaps in the bathroom... before it's empty. Then you could continue carrying the bottle for some time, and do the trick much later as you finish the contents of the bottle.

Alternately, discard the bottle in a nearby trash can before your audience arrives, and pretend to look around for it when you need a plastic bottle. Slightly more risky, that way.

Oct 28, 2007
I don't know about you but I think that who ever did it should of practiced more before putting it on youtube.
It is a cool effect but i am pretty sure this version was published somewhere.
I can relate to the video because i am personally working on a coin through bottle myself
(it is going to be crazy!!!)

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Agreed. That and Bullet are the only two I will ever use. Sorry to say that the video was nothing impressive. Except for all the unneeded tossing in the beginning it looked like every other CTB.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

David

I don't own Bullet, but to me that trick from the topic of the thread looked exactly like Bullet. Just my opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results