Wrath by d+M

Jul 2, 2008
Don't mean to sound like a hater, and I like DM and all, but this seemed like he really wanted to release something. Doesn't seem plausible at all, and seems like a lot of hullabaloo for one little thing.

Yes, I just said hullaballoo.

... I haven't heard that word since people started using the word Bullsh!t. Ha! lol. I'm sure he has the money to make an effect like this. Speaking in the sense that he would have to keep buying new decks. I mean, in the preview video for Breach he is using a glass table with packs of Wynns as legs right? lol Unless i'm wrong.

Oct 5, 2008
As with the old wrath and other trick out there ( not just Dm's ) Im pretty positive you will be able to re-use the same burnt deck for each time you perform. As I said above, with the first wrath you were able to use the same *gimmick* over and over again. So, you wont have to use up all your decks.

This trick is great depending on the setting. If you know your going to be performing for 30 or 40 people in a room this is a great effect seeing you can get everyones attention and execute this trick properly. Now on a walk around setting its not practical but thats ok cause every situation calls for something different. I can see me performing this about once a night even more if needed but knowing Daniel he made an alternative handling for this where you can use the same deck over and over for some time. I think we should wait for more information on Wrath before assuming its a one time burn all your decks trick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results