Wrath by d+M

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Look cool but shane and I are the only people with enough decks to do it a lot.

You're the only people with enough Guardian decks to do it, I'm sure people have plenty of decks to do it. I don't think I will get this effect, it just didn't look good when the card appeared in the corner of the deck, IMO. It just didn't look natural to me, maybe I wasn't interpreting it right. I'm sure it will be a good trick, though.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Hmmm looks interesting. i think I'll pass on burning up my decks though lol. the corner appearance was pretty cool.

May 3, 2008
I quit doing effects with fire as people don't trust a 14 year old kid burning a deck of cards. Who could blame them right? Anyway, that was sooo badass and the corner appearance was twisted.

May 4, 2008
NYC
his signature's awesome
...oh and the effect is alright too....jk it was awesome!
super visual...but too bad you have to burn the deck.

I loved it. I honestly don't think I wanna burn my entire deck of cards... unless of course that method restores the whole deck lol. I could see using it with a really beat up deck that I won't use anymore though. It does however seem like something that would make people jump. I like things like that lol.

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
erm... if i really.. really.. really... really*1999999 need this effect.. ill put it at the ending... so the deck wont be count as wasted...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results