Wynn Deck Review

Sep 1, 2007
Muy Bueno, if you guys liked this one you are going to love the Theory11 deck review which is almost done... of course, if you hated this one, you're REALLY going to hate the t11 review ;)

Jan 27, 2008
Lol I loved the wynn deck review, it's funny seeing you trash cards just coz you have so many. But I still love wynns.

Anyways, don't trash the t11 cards tooooo much, after all they aren't that bad. Although I have a good feeling of what the review will be like haha.

Sep 1, 2007
yes I have lots of spares, they're filling up boxes of better cards so that they have tighter fits in porper clips :)

personally, I would maybe buy a deck or two just to check it out for yourself, but if you have any respect for fans whatsoever, do NOT waste any more than a couple bucks on them.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i might do, for about £5, ill pick up a deck.... i dont really care that much for fans, i like carnahans and one handed ones, and the occasional armspread, but im not that fussed about incredible, perfect fans... but i know they arent the best :)

Jan 27, 2008
i might do, for about £5, ill pick up a deck.... i dont really care that much for fans, i like carnahans and one handed ones, and the occasional armspread, but im not that fussed about incredible, perfect fans... but i know they arent the best :)
I don't think you understand... they fan about well as some shards of glass.
Next time your in your kitchen, break some glass, and put the cut pieces in your hands. Then squish them together so they take the shape of a deck. Then fan them, and that's how wynns pretty much do it.
But anyway, I'm not much of a fanning guy either, although I do love my carnahans. If I were you I'd buy a brick or so anyways, since you're sort of like me. They look awesome, and they're awesome for cuts. What more do you want...

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
I don't think you understand... they fan about well as some shards of glass.
Next time your in your kitchen, break some glass, and put the cut pieces in your hands. Then squish them together so they take the shape of a deck. Then fan them, and that's how wynns pretty much do it.
But anyway, I'm not much of a fanning guy either, although I do love my carnahans. If I were you I'd buy a brick or so anyways, since you're sort of like me. They look awesome, and they're awesome for cuts. What more do you want...

both, oh wait... split spades lions... :D

Jan 27, 2008
Id'know, I guess those may be good if they're in your price range, but if you really think about it, for one brick of splite spades, it's 70 dollars, and with 70 dollars you could buy... I d'know 3 1/2 bricks of other stuff, like arrco's, which are the greatest cards ever. Or 5 bricks of tally ho's.

Sep 1, 2007
I think that this is flourishing with presentation more that a review! This actually has entertainment value:)

Thanks senchi that's exactly what Im going for. well I just finished all the shooting I needed to do and am importing it into vegas now the t11 video should be less than a week away... like all my other videos it will be totally unbiased of course... I'm just waiting on a special guest star's footage that is going to throw down something especially sick :eek: its going to be awesome. :cool:

Thanks senchi that's exactly what Im going for. well I just finished all the shooting I needed to do and am importing it into vegas now the t11 video should be less than a week away... like all my other videos it will be totally unbiased of course... I'm just waiting on a special guest star's footage that is going to throw down something especially sick :eek: its going to be awesome. :cool:

Let me guess... your mom.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results