Wynn Decks Sold Out Time

Sep 1, 2007
It seems I got REALLY lucky to grab them the first day like a half hour after they came out? Since it was in the middle of the afternoon, no one knew about it.

Dec 2, 2007
Kansas
Picked up 12 just in case I like them. I wont pay more than 7 and getting these for 3.99 at the praise they are getting. Im hoping they are worth it.

Picked up 12 just in case I like them. I wont pay more than 7 and getting these for 3.99 at the praise they are getting. Im hoping they are worth it.

I believe their 4.99 actually not 3.99

Also tonights stock sold out in 6 minutes, so the time is getting higher each day, if you want your shot at some, the upcoming days are for you.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Dec 2, 2007
Kansas
I believe their 4.99 actually not 3.99

Also tonights stock sold out in 6 minutes, so the time is getting higher each day, if you want your shot at some, the upcoming days are for you.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Final breakdown. Buying 12 it cost me 4.20 and a fraction before shipping. After the standard shipping it jumped to 5.03 and a fraction. So in reality I am really only paying 0.96 cents to have 12 decks shipped to me.

Sep 2, 2007
what GMT +## is EST??
coz i live in indonesia
n my time is GMT +7
The next release window is 7 hours and 46 minutes from the time of this post. This is equivalent to:

12:00 PM Friday (WIT) in Jakarta, Indonesia
1:00 PM Friday (CIT) in Bali, Central Indonesia
2:00 PM Friday (EIT) in Jayapura, Eastern Indonesia

Jakarta is GMT +7. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
JTM

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
The next release window is 7 hours and 46 minutes from the time of this post. This is equivalent to:

12:00 PM Friday (WIT) in Jakarta, Indonesia
1:00 PM Friday (CIT) in Bali, Central Indonesia
2:00 PM Friday (EIT) in Jayapura, Eastern Indonesia

Jakarta is GMT +7. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
JTM

wow
thx
i'm in jakarta
so i guess they'll be available again soon (less than one hour)
i can't wait....
wahahahahahahaha (lol)

Sep 2, 2007
wow
thx
i'm in jakarta
so i guess they'll be available again soon (less than one hour)
i can't wait....
wahahahahahahaha (lol)
You're welcome. The next release window is in less than an hour -- 50 minutes from the time of this post to be exact.

Good Luck to all!

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
The quantities reset each night at 12:00am Eastern Standard Time. That's equivalent to 9:00pm (Pacific Standard Time) in California.

Today's window of 250 decks expired already -- about four minutes after midnight EST. You're either three hours and eight minutes late, or twenty hours and fifty-two minutes early. Not sure which one, though. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
i have to spent $25.7 for a dozen wynn for the shipping cost
lol
that's a lot
hahahahah
but i rather spent that much than to buy $50 ea in ebay

i noticed that E has already lower the international shipping cost.
i just bought 1 dozen shadow masters too, n it only cost $14 for the shipping (i used to pay around $24 at E too)

Dec 8, 2007
Hi guys, I'm new here to T11 and the forums, and I'm gonna buy Distortion soon, hopefully with a deck of Wynns included :)

I live in Germany (GMT+1), and it's 13:30 at the moment. So when do I need to buy these cards, and how long do I have to do that? Plus, what is the best way to do it, since I'm new here (do I have to make an account, etc?), and probably it will cost more then 4 minutes to make an account/borrow ask my parrents to borrow their credit card, etc.

Is it possible to make an account first, so all I have to do is add the products to my cart and quickly buy the stuff?

Thanks!
- Morphweasel

Sep 2, 2007
Canada Toronto
Hi guys, I'm new here to T11 and the forums, and I'm gonna buy Distortion soon, hopefully with a deck of Wynns included :)

I live in Germany (GMT+1), and it's 13:30 at the moment. So when do I need to buy these cards, and how long do I have to do that? Plus, what is the best way to do it, since I'm new here (do I have to make an account, etc?), and probably it will cost more then 4 minutes to make an account/borrow ask my parrents to borrow their credit card, etc.

Is it possible to make an account first, so all I have to do is add the products to my cart and quickly buy the stuff?

Thanks!
- Morphweasel

You know have to wait until 2008......sorry.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results