Wynn Decks - The End

Sep 1, 2007
Yes, to clarify - we do have the Wynns in stock, however we are not going to continue to release them every day. We'll bring them back sometime in the beginning of 08, but if we continued like we have been for the last week - we'd be completely out by Christmas...

No marketing ploy here... seriously. You may not believe us, but when we are out... that's it. There are no more. I've recently seen people throwing around the guess that we got our hands on approx 20,000 decks. That is a very limited amount, however, I can tell you that there we got less than HALF that number...

These are awesome cards - if you want some you'll have the opportunity. We have a very limited quantity & we want them to last as long as possible. Good luck!

Cool. I was under the impression you were selling them everyday untill you sold out. Sorry if I sounded a little jerky.

Aug 31, 2007
I'm sure that the T11 crew isn't really doing this to get more money. As W:H said, they want them to last long. These guys didn't create this site to earn a ton of money; they wanted magic to prosper as much as possible. :)

John :cool:

am i the only one not caring to buy wynns? :p

Nope. I'm with you on this. I really don't see the point. Cards are cards. Rare? Maybe, but they're freakin cards, and people obsess over them. Some people should sort out their priorities. Some people are spending all their mulah on a hundred thousand trillion billion jillion Wynn decks, when they could be buying some damn good, quality magic......pity.

Anthony Bass

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results