Wynn Decks

Sep 1, 2007
Yesterday when I got home from performing at a friend's party it was too late. But I though oh well I will get them on wedsday when they relase them again. Big mistake. I jsut reread the new it siad coming wedsday meaning the 9th. I should have double read it the first time. The part that I hate the most is that when I was going to order the wynn decks from the bucks they jsut sold out when I wanted to order it I was late and I misread the new. My life suck.
Do any one of you guys know if theory11 will relase the wynn cards agian?

Aug 31, 2007
i would feel bad for you but......

I GOT 3 BROWN WYNNS AND 1 BLUE AND 1 RED!!!!

very sorry, but i felt i had to.

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
i know where they are sold

i know where they sell millions of wynn deck ... they cost 2.99 in fact i ordered some again today.... if anyone cares pm me for the info.... all 3 wynn colors sealed boxes 2.99 low shipping

Sep 2, 2007
is it just me, or does ti seem like they're releasing them every friday?
Last week, there was a release window for the Brown Wynn decks on Wednesday-- in addition to one last Friday, as well. Therefore, there may be a trend or it may just be an illusion. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

J

Joseph C

There are brown Wynns at kardwell.com. Do these handle the same as the ones here?

Sep 2, 2007
There are brown Wynns at kardwell.com. Do these handle the same as the ones here?
Brown Wynn Decks are exclusively sold here on theory11 (and they can also be found on eBay). The Red Wynn Decks, which may seem like the Brown Wynn's, however, can be found at kardwell.com, as well as Blue Wynn's.

The Brown Wynn Decks, which are rarer, have an entirely different stock, feel, and finish than the Red and Blue Wynn Decks.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Dec 30, 2007
I've heard from a couple of sources about how they don't trust Kardwell.com.

Just want to say that I've spent quite a bit on them (thousands worth) and they've had huge shipments sent to me in 4 days or so (overseas) and they are very trustworthy. If you're having email communication issues, then give em a call and they will handle your issue promptly.

They've got different people handling different sections (shipping, payment, etc) so make sure you speak to the right person.

Sep 9, 2007
Last week, there was a release window for the Brown Wynn decks on Wednesday-- in addition to one last Friday, as well. Therefore, there may be a trend or it may just be an illusion. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

lol. not quite what I was implying.

while I do appreciate that they are being made available to more people, i just think it might be nice to let the people who own them feel a bit special about owning them before releasing them again. and again. and again.

they really are nice though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results