Wynn Playing cards for sale.

Sep 20, 2008
Doing a bit of a cleanup and i have a few Red wynns for sale... Buyers Preferably those based in the UK!

PM offers.. i only have two reds.

Ah also- im selling Banachek's Psychokinetic time as well. (Mods please add that to the topic title... Thank you)

-Sin

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Doing a bit of a cleanup and i have a few Red wynns for sale... Buyers Preferably those based in the UK!

PM offers.. i only have two reds.

Ah also- im selling Banachek's Psychokinetic time as well. (Mods please add that to the topic title... Thank you)

-Sin

what the heck? you have above 1,000 posts and you still haven´t read the rules? and you also ask the mods to help you by adding the Banachek series into the title? give me a break!!

Sep 20, 2008
Pardon-

I wasnt aware that selling decks were inappropriate. Though i did mention, that i was doing a 'cleanup'. Perhaps it didnt occur to me that Theory11 Prohibits Trading in the forum, as ive never dealt with business like this before, therefore have no experience regarding it either. My 1,000 posts doesnt dictate my level of understanding of the rules in the regulations in this Forum, it simply means, that ive posted 1,000 times- Again, Dare i mention: The post count doesnt equate to my level of understanding of the rules.

Perhaps, before you throw another 'WHAT THE HECK' : that i just assumed, yes- assumed that Theory11 has somewhat of a similar disregard to selling Magic-Related products such as with Dan and Dave and their cleverly (and literally) named Sub section in their forum: 'Spring Cleaning'.

And lastly, do note- i have seen people do these kind of posts before. If i am wrong, then simply lock the topic. Otherwise. Throw a Temper tantrum somewhere else.

-Sin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results