X Finger review anyone?

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
Yes it's out, and yes there are people who already received their DVDs let alone the Download... I'm unsure whether to pick this up or not, so i'm waiting for someone to be kind enough to write a review on this and help me make up my mind.

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
I got the Download yesterday. At the beginning I thought that it was a very stupid metod and that I had wasted my money... but I worked better on the method during the afternoon and today i perform it at school and everyone was shocked!! I make names appear or trasform the name of classmate and they love it.
So get it now it was a very good idea and you can adapt in in almost all kind of routine from mentalism to cards effects.

Jul 28, 2008
Belgium
First sorry for my english it's not my speciality ^^

I got the DL yesterday and I was amazed: the method is genius.
After one hour of practice I perform the trick at house and all my familly was amazed.
Whit this method the limit is only your imagination, you can make everything.
The DVD is good quality, the teach is really good, and the example of tricks are very cool.
For 20bucks it's a good investissement!

Sep 20, 2008
i like it, i think 20 bucks is a good price for it.

my friend is quite fond of it, he bought Xfinger as well. he likes the concept, but we botht hink that the DVD was messy.

-Sinful

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I didn't like it. I watched the preview, thought out a method in my mind, hoped I was incorrect, bought it, found out I was right.

Not too keen on the method really. Albeit, if you like the effect you see, go ahead - get it. But I'm just not keen on the... awkwardness of the method. I prefer to be open and clean.

-Sam H

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
I didn't like it. I watched the preview, thought out a method in my mind, hoped I was incorrect, bought it, found out I was right.

Not too keen on the method really. Albeit, if you like the effect you see, go ahead - get it. But I'm just not keen on the... awkwardness of the method. I prefer to be open and clean.

-Sam H

You are clean for some of the effects, the transformation effects ends dirty, but not the apperance.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results