X Finger?

Sep 20, 2008
i know a method, but there is a 'gimmick' involved.

this is bull**** if it claims its gimmickless. o_O

do you end clean?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah i hope this is actually as clean as Papercrane says it is....even though i still have my doubts. It's a great idea and looks like it could be used in many situations.

Mar 24, 2008
This effect looks very good. Is there a gimmick used to pull the ink off of the finger like in the demo? I use something that looks exactly like that to pull a signature off of a card in my TnR routine.

So if there is no gimmick to pull the ink off of the finger then could one use a borrowed sharpie and a borrowed card and pull the ink off of the card? That would be worth 10 times the asking price of this effect :)

-Altrez

Apr 27, 2008
It's funny how many people asking about gimmicks. If papercrane says no gimmicks I'm gonna believe them right then and there. Papercrane has a great rep for producing amazing effects and they always deliver on any questions that people may have. Just relax and if you like it then buy it or wait for a review.

Mar 24, 2008
The effect in the demo to pull the ink from the finger does in fact use a gimmick and is not completely impromptu. I wonder if someone from Papercrane can explain why the AD copy says different?

-Altrez

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
The effect in the demo to pull the ink from the finger does in fact use a gimmick and is not completely impromptu. I wonder if someone from Papercrane can explain why the AD copy says different?

-Altrez

It is still ungimmicked no special pens. Your probably thinking of the pens that you can pull the ink from for say a signature thats not it.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway

-Altrez

Obviously, we all know magic doesn't exist. It's all about the impossibilty of the moment. So the effect where the magician pulls ink off his finger in a strip, can't be impromptu. Thing is, how do you vanish the ink and implement the strip so cleanly? THat is what you pay for.

2 Words for you guys:

KEEP IT REAL.

"But that's three words...?"

"No, 'it' ain't a word, short for innit, innit?"

Gustav

Dec 26, 2007
I hate doing this because I feel like no one believes us but let me say it again. THERE IS NO GIMMICKS USED FOR THIS EFFECT. NO GIMMICKED PENS, FINGERS,BABIES,NO GIMMICKS NOTHING NADA ZILCH ZERO. I THOUGHT MY POST ABOUT THE MOUNTAIN OF PENS SUMMED IT UP.
SORRY.
Shaun

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I hate doing this because I feel like no one believes us but let me say it again. THERE IS NO GIMMICKS USED FOR THIS EFFECT. NO GIMMICKED PENS, FINGERS,BABIES,NO GIMMICKS NOTHING NADA ZILCH ZERO. I THOUGHT MY POST ABOUT THE MOUNTAIN OF PENS SUMMED IT UP.
SORRY.
Shaun

If this was directed at my comment, among other - does that mean the ink you pull off you finger in a strip is actually the ink you had on your finger 100%?

Impromtu?

Holy....

Gustav

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
we've been told not once, not twice, not 10 times, nor hundreds of times... but we've been told as many times as we visit the page for X Finger (screw you if u visited the page once, twice, 10 times or hundreds of times) that it requires NO GIMMICK.
The price is pretty cheap too, lets just pick it up and slap ourselves in the face after we learned the method eh?

RELEASE DATE FOR X FINGER IS 9TH OF DECEMBER @ 1pm EST! MARK IT DOWN! SET AN ALARM OR A TIME BOMB SO YOU WONT MISS IT!

Mar 24, 2008
Hey Shaun,

So let me get this straight. You can pull a string of ink from your finger with absolutely no gimmicks and a borrowed pen!!! Exactly like it shows in the DEMO anywhere anytime totaly impromptu??? If that's so I can not wait to buy it!!!

-Altrez

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
I read somewhere that you can make something appear from your empty palm, is that true? If so how long before can i set that up? And how clean do you end?

Im pretty sure people will want to chek your hand out after.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results