Xavior Spade's rise

Dec 1, 2017
So I decided to buy Xavior's Raise Rise tutorial even though I know it is beyond my current skill level because I think it is such a cool effect I figured I might as well use the early bird discount.

I have to say that, as always, I am pretty impressed. Xavior is such a good teacher. He explains everything very well gives tips and tricks on how to learn the moves, exercises you can do to help you get there and even goes into details over the prerequisite moves.

I also very much enjoyed Xavior humbly going over the origins of the move, giving all the credit to the creator and explaining how that project became a pet project for him.

There is a ton of bad video content available these days (both for free on youtube AND in paid tutorials) but I want to tip my hat to Xavior for the quality of what he produces.

Reactions: Clee26 and ParkinT

C J

Nov 29, 2017
I bought it on Friday and have been practicing all weekend it is a knuckle buster and it nacky but it is incredibly powerful. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to learn a hard but amazing slight.

Reactions: ncaron
Nov 4, 2017
I agree with the others. It’s very well done but extremely difficult. Not for the beginner (like me) but I like what he does and will support his stuff. I’ll spend several months with this before even getting close. His beginner tips on the double lift, Marlo tilt and obtaining pinkie breaks are almost worth the cost alone.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results