XCM Champions

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
ok... first... come on.. a limo? as if they got that by being Cardistry champions...

but other than that looked pretty cool. That Max kid is BEAST!. his stuff definitely appealed to me more than Lin's but all the moves looked pretty sick. Im not a big fan of De'vo but even i have to say this looks like a quality product and i might have to pick it up.

if you can put a review up after you've received it and checked out the content.

Sep 3, 2007
ok... first... come on.. a limo? as if they got that by being Cardistry champions...

but other than that looked pretty cool. That Max kid is BEAST!. his stuff definitely appealed to me more than Lin's but all the moves looked pretty sick. Im not a big fan of De'vo but even i have to say this looks like a quality product and i might have to pick it up.

if you can put a review up after you've received it and checked out the content.

I will. Like said I'm not an XCM fan. Truth be told I didn't order it just because De'vo was involved. Some of the stuff looks freaken cool. And the limo: That's probably De'vos. Who knows? It could be Brad Christian!!! NOT.

[Edited] I know how to juggle but juggling cards never crossed my mind. Faro shuffle closing with the elbow. Hopefully the instruction will be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
Wow... I might actually get this, but then again, I should probably continue to brush up on the basics before a dive into all the advanced stuff in this DVD.

Andrei had an airplane, but these guys only got a limo....

Andrei should've gotten a G6.

like 3-6, now im feelin so fly like a G-6. ill song.

@ sirfansalot: the teaching will be exceptional. I have alot of HL products and they all go very indepth and teach the moves as if you were a total beginner. If you do work, you will have no trouble learning this stuff.

Aug 4, 2010
Useless... everything in there is useless material that you will never perform...not more than once...And If u do a "hey look at this" to a stranger they will think you are lame....Is also very easy to do variations of X flourish.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
"Elite Prestidigitation"....some people WILL use this. Maybe not perform it but will use it. XCM, flourishing, cardistry, in my eyes, is very relaxing and calming. I think this stuff looks crazy. I wouldn't buy it just because I'm not at that level, but that is just me. I guarantee that if I were to be sitting with some friends and do this stuff, they would probably stare in awe and be totally amazed and think it was sweet.

Sep 3, 2007
like 3-6, now im feelin so fly like a G-6. ill song.

@ sirfansalot: the teaching will be exceptional. I have alot of HL products and they all go very indepth and teach the moves as if you were a total beginner. If you do work, you will have no trouble learning this stuff.

I'm hoping there's some talking in this one but that could be a lot to ask for from a HL dvd.

Sep 3, 2007
Alright. Basically this one sucks. That's the review. It looks like a guy put all of this together on his PC. And it doesn't translate over to the TV. And the free CUTS video they give you sucks also. Constipation at its worste.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results