You Better Get Ready To Die

Guys, continuing an argument doesn't prove maturity in either one of you. I am not saying you guys aren't mature and good individuals, in fact I know the contrary in several ways. This little pissing match doesn't prove anyone to be better or smarter and certainly doesn't further anything.

C

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Guys, continuing an argument doesn't prove maturity in either one of you. I am not saying you guys aren't mature and good individuals, in fact I know the contrary in several ways. This little pissing match doesn't prove anyone to be better or smarter and certainly doesn't further anything.

C

See, I said the same thing, just with an angry tone ;)

Lol. Post edited, by the way.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I Am Sorry Bud. i didn't Want to make enemies. I see you are pretty mad. I will chill. maybe if you don't mind, let's just put this behind us. I know your a smart guy. Let's just relax. So in essence, Change The Logo lol. I Got It. Again Sorry bro. No Hard Feelings?

Feb 8, 2008
If you look and read the posts/responses in this thread, you'll see that not one person only commented on the logo. There is, in every post (excluding the ones responding to MagicLemonBird), a comment on the video.

Even Steven's: "Cool."

Says the kid with the all-fancy up-to-do "MAGIC BY SAGE" image.

===

No need to get upset about this, Sage, just pointing out the obvious flaws in your comment.

I don't have a logo because I need, but rather because I was bored and had the time to make one. It's not the life-or-death issue you guys are making it out to be.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
I don't have a logo because I need, but rather because I was bored and had the time to make one. It's not the life-or-death issue you guys are making it out to be.

I think you mistook everyone's post then- no one said that he needed a logo; but rather that the logo he had wasn't appealing in any way.

Which simply means that if you're going to take the time to make a logo, make it good. If you're going to take the time to make a logo, don't rush it, take your time and make it sexy, or don't use one at all. Either is fine.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I think you mistook everyone's post then- no one said that he needed a logo; but rather that the logo he had wasn't appealing in any way.

Which simply means that if you're going to take the time to make a logo, make it good. If you're going to take the time to make a logo, don't rush it, take your time and make it sexy, or don't use one at all. Either is fine.

i Understand The Both Of You. I thank Him For Defending Me There lol But i know What you mean as well. I was wondering if i could take you up on that offer of making me a logo. What do ya say?

bd

Jun 26, 2008
i Understand The Both Of You. I thank Him For Defending Me There lol But i know What you mean as well. I was wondering if i could take you up on that offer of making me a logo. What do ya say?

PM me with an idea of what you'd like it to look like, written in eligible English. You can also include links to logos that you want to have a certain style or effect from. Also, let me know if you'd like it to be animated in a video format, or just a still image.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results