You Do as I Do...

May 31, 2008
...is a classic self-working trick. It was one of the first tricks I learned out of Mark Wilson's Little Book of Card Tricks when I first started magic a few years ago. Due to the trick's easiness, one can focus on presentation.

That is what this battle would be about, presentation. Whoever has the best patter for "You Do As I Do" will win the battle.

I've been boycotting battles for a while, saying that magic is not a competition. I've heard that they are a good way to work on your skills and presentation, so I will try one.

If anyone is interested, I will send you a challenge, and the rules.

Apr 12, 2009
Ohh sorry and think I'm going to decline it because I'm from Poland (Polish language). I also don't have sound in my camera. I'm really sorry

May 31, 2008
I know I've already posted a lot in this thread, but I haven't gotten someone to battle yet so I'm officially thread bumping.

May 31, 2008
i am sry, as i sad i am new here.... do u mean, that i can challenge u and create a battle?

Yes that is what I mean, don't worry I've never done a battle either.

and one more question: i know two "You do as i do" (Ellusionist.com and penguinmagic.com) which one? or have it just to be a "You do as i do"-effect?

I don't know what you're talking about. If you have a book called, "Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic." That's the one I'm talking about. When you say the one form Ellusionist are you talking about Election?

One other thing is that since I'm already doing a You do as I Do battle maybe we could do a different one. Why don't you send me a challenge of whatever you want as long as it's not cardistry.

May 31, 2008
ok, how about that: we make two battles. One "You do it as is i do" (maybe its good if we do 2 different tricks) and one other battle...maybe from the trilogy...(twinsplit remix)

I do not own the trilogy. How about just an "any magic" battle. That way we both have something to enter.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results