Your coin routine

Aug 5, 2011
Hi mates!
In my search of finding my routine i`d like to hear from you coin magicians YOUR routines, if i may. My level of magic is Eric Jones "Metal" 3 fly, Ponta the Smith "Sick" 3 coins across and Bobo`s Gadabout coins, thats the tricks i realy like my self.
Thanks fro reply, yours

Erik aka Icecool

Aug 17, 2010
Coins Across (David Roth), Backhanded (Doug Brewer) Sounds Familiar (Doug Brewer), Famous Three Coin Trick (Doug Brewer), Mirage Et Trois (Eric Jones) Oxy-Clean Coin Routine (Eric Jones) Three Across the Fly (Doug Brewer), Charming Chinese Challenge (Troy Hoosier), Hanging Coins (David Roth), Call Shot (Dean Dill), Spellbound (various), Copper-Silver (David Roth), CopSilBrass (Latta? - From Coinmagic) Winged Silver (Whit Haydn), Gadabout Coins (Bobo), One Coin Routine (various), Coins Through Table (Slydini), Coins Through Little Table (David Roth), Coin and Bottle (Rune Klan), Matrio (Rune Klan), Hanging (Rune Klan), Peregrination (Eric Jones), Coin Through Glass (John Carney), They Both Go Across (David Roth), Wild Coin (David Roth.

There's probably more I'm forgetting.

Aug 5, 2011
holy crap thats alot! but in one routine you use 3-5 tricks or something? Are there a storie line thru the tricks? Thanks for replying my post.
Not that i`d steal it!! pleace hehe.. but to get me ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I love the Spellbound Routine. It's fun to do. I use moves from Ponta (a little bit, he's amazing) and Eric Jones from Metal. I like the coins across plot, whether a Winged Silver type or something like that. I like the one on Metal. Instead of the Han Pien Chen, I sometimes use a Tenkai Pennies move. I also really like the One Coin Routine plot as well. However, I don't like the vanish and not its in the other hand. That's boring to me. I like when they are fun reproductions. Also, I like patter and not "The coin vanishes...and he it is" I like to make it entertaining and fun. Coin magic to many people is just a Look How Many Cool Moves I Know!. It can be pretty bad.

Aug 5, 2011
Hi Chris. Thanks for reply. I also love the Eric Jones spellbound, but im having problems finding a shirt with aither a right bocket or with two pockets (that doesnt cost an arm and a leg :)). How do you finish your spellbound to end up with only one coin? I also just got Eric`s Audio wich is realy cool! I too have the Ponta dvd but i`ve gave his spellbound up hehe.. I also like Gadabout coins from Bobo`s, where one coin jumps form your pocket to your hand, kind of the ambitious card with coins.

Aug 5, 2011
Yeah Vinny is smooth. I havnt practisd any one coin routines tho.. Salinas is performing in my Bobo`s dvd and his pretty good, he seems allways sweaty in all his routines his showing hehehe, have you seen that? :). Im searging for a new end to my spellbound routine and thought of paralle sleeve vanish as one option (maby). Thanks for linking those cool videos Chris.

Aug 5, 2011
It seems like the post is dying out. Thank you all for replys, i think we`ve learnd new things from each other about coin magic. Keep it fresh!!

Erik aka Icecool

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results