Your favourite Killer?

Jun 4, 2009
Whats your favourate card prediction effect? I regularly use Kolossal Killer Bang On Anate and have recently purchased Crossroads. Just wanted to see what other methods people here use and find practical.

Mar 22, 2009
Hannibal Lecter.

Wait. Sorry.

Fate is one of the strongest prediction effects possible with a deck of cards.

Jun 4, 2009
I have read reviews on Bryn Reynold's Seven on the Cafe and one person said it puts Crossroads to shame. In your oppinion is this the case? is it really that much better?

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Bryn's Seven is amazing however there are a few flaws but it is one of the best. I use my a few different methods of forcing cards which are a combination of ideas, from Quinn, Spelmann, Banachek and Derren.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I have read reviews on Bryn Reynold's Seven on the Cafe and one person said it puts Crossroads to shame. In your oppinion is this the case? is it really that much better?

DEFINITELY agreed 100%. Crossroads is a very nice idea, although it didn't suit me too well, but imho Seven absolutely tops it.

Not to mention that I could see myself performing every single routine in TSP, which in itself is absolutely remarkable.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I think all the routines mentioned have their ups and downs, SEVEN is fantastic - I've started using the counting technique a fair bit in other stuff, SOOOOO simple but absolute genius! Love it!

I also use ANATE quite a bit incidentally... :p Some one emailed me the other day noting a stage routine they'd started doing - Forcing a FRUIT with ANATE... How cool :p haha!
DC

May 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
Agree With Crossroads by Ben Harris

I agree with Crossroads. It's a great effect by Ben Harris and has many applications. He's got some custom cards sets out now with additional handlings which I've just ordered. I'll have to look into "Seven". Where is available at?

Jun 4, 2009
Its in a book called "The Safwan Papers" bu Bryn Reynolds. just google it and im sure you'll find it available in a few different places. not sure if you can get a printed copy or not i've only seen it in pdf format.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results