Your Opinion (Important)

Jan 3, 2008
Hi guys,

I've been doing magic and now I have my site:

www.tomomagija.lt

I would like hear your comments about it: good, bad, normal, hate it or whatever. Just say the truth.

Also, maybe you could suggest any improvements?

It is in language that you do not understant, so if you feel about leaving a comment in my site (I will be very thankful:) ), it is in ATSILIEPIMAI.

Jusu vardas = name
el. pastas = e mail
komentaras = comment
Irasyti = submit
Valyti = clear

Thank you,

Tomas

P.S. If this thread crosses with rules, feel free to close it or delete it.

Jan 3, 2008
My friend did it. He is a pro. Now I have to put a better photos with higher resolution, because I think they do not look good enough.

Have you looked it all?

Tomas

Mind telling us the language the site is in?

As a novice site designer myself I'll tell you what you've got there is excellent. Of course it needs a little content, but the style is smooth and navigation seamless. One note: I found the music on the video very anticlimactic, which is very important as it is the only sound found on the entire site. Even if all the images you see on a site push one way, just one sound clip and push just as hard in a different direction because it employs another sense.

Overall, kudos; your friend's done a good job. In fact, I'd love to learn some of his stuff...

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Being a web designer, I'm rather picky.

And I like it.

Add more pictures and content (content is needed on the "APIE" page - that way you can just use the alignment 'justify').

All in all, it's very appealing.

10/10

-Ben

Jul 15, 2008
That's the great thing about having a friend who's a PROFESSIONAL web designer.

I hope you paid your friend very well.

If not... Buy him an expensive dinner.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I really like the site. It looks great and all the effects are perfect. Obviously, though, you should add some more pictures and videos, because it seems kind of empty/

Jan 3, 2008
Thanks guys for the responses :)

The language is I speak is Lithuanian (the oldest language in Europe).

One of my friends told me to add music to the site: what do you think? (Also BlueCuzco mention this thing).

OK, now I think I will concentrate on the filling the page with photos, videos and stuff.

Oh, and one more thing....You probably noticed that majority of magic sites put quotes in it (t11, E, SankeyMagic expecially etc.) Do you think it is worth doing so?

Thanks,

Tomas

Jul 15, 2008
HELL NO, slap your friend.

No music!!!

at most... maybe sound effects...

or music that's default off

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
I really like the way the site looks, and I think it will be great once more content gets added. I don't know why everybody is saying it would be better in English. The site is well made and easy to navigate even without speaking Lithuanian. It's easy to tell what is what, and I think it's good to keep things simple.

What exactly do you mean by quotes?

Peace
:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results