Your Precious

Apr 2, 2011
I'm creating this thread and hoping that it will benefit everyone in a way.

I would invite everyone to participate by following every detail of these instructions. Read it first then actually do it.

Relax and take 3 deep breath slowly. Close your eyes then think of a simple neutral place and imagine that you're alone in that place. Imagine that place is filled with all your magic precious. Look at all your precious magic. You're given a choice to choose only one, which would it be and why?

Please type your answer and explain why as much details as possible.

PREDICTION (This is just for my friend Justin Ocampo)

On December 8, I'll be waiting for you in gate 5. You'll will be alone walking to gate 5 and you'll see two persons. Me and Migs Aytona.

I'm sure you'll be observing me well so I'm ready to fool you by faking everything that I do.

I'll be teasing you and you'll feel uncomfortable but in the end you'll laugh.

Everything that I did is fake. The effects, my reactions, my attitude, my personality etc.

I'll make you look like a stealer by accusing you of stealing my wallet, phone cards etc.

On December 12, I'll be chatting with you in facebook and accuse you again of stealing.

Here's my final words: Everything you saw and observed is faked.

MINDFREAK!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
I would choose myself... because not one of my items control what I can do with the knowledge I have of magic. (I'm not sure if this makes any sense :p )

Aug 28, 2010
I would have to choose "my own abilities!" The ability, more precisely the ability to PERFORM (not just do in front of a camera) sleight of hand or impromtu magic is something that is with you everywhere you go! You don't have to ever worry about string breaking or hook ups failing or batteries dying. All you need worry about is that you've done the work needed to perfect what you can do so that you can focus on having fun while you perform! And that's what's most important to me in my performances...everyone having fun.

Jul 10, 2010
McAllen, TX
www.wix.com
Well, since people are reading into this too far or don't know what to do, (I assume you get to keep YOURSELF, not sure why people are saying that one) I'll give you an answer you want. I would choose True Astonishments. It is probably the best 300 bucks I've ever spent. Crazy, insane, visual magic.

Ok, ill play along. If I had to look in my magic cabinet and choose only one thing, it would be the Tarbell course in magic. Hundreds of effects ranging from coins to cards, close up, stage, parlor, spiritualistic, mentalism etc . . . This book is pretty much the "Wal-Mart" of magic books, everything you need all in one place.

Apr 2, 2011
I would like to congratulate everyone who chose themselves. That's actually the answer I was expecting. We must always remember that we are the magic. Everything is useless with us. Thank you all for taking the time in reading this thread and participating.

Oct 13, 2008
I would like to congratulate everyone who chose themselves. That's actually the answer I was expecting. We must always remember that we are the magic. Everything is useless with us. Thank you all for taking the time in reading this thread and participating.

I wholeheartedly agree. These props are nothing without the dedication and performance skills needed to use them :). Same as how the sword means none without the hands and training of its reaper.

If I had to choose, though, I'm assuming that it's one item I can grab easily when my house catches fire? I'm going to bend the rules and say: I have a Ogio hip hop bag that has nearly 50 items in it. Should the house burn down, grab that and I'm good :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results