Your thoughts on Brad Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Brad Christian is a great teacher and has some good dvds, like his ACR is very good.

BUT i think its wrong to teach sleights that he has not even perfected like his Ninja dvds, he is SOOOOOOOOO far of from having even a good pass, yet he has a dvd on it.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I think he's a poser. I truely believe that this guy is terrible. He hypes up basic card effects and makes it seem like he is doing the crazest thing EVER!! Which a begginer 5 year old kid can do just as good.

He makes it seem like what he does, no one can do.... and that annoys me.
He gives off this vibe, like "I'm the best out there......and to prove it, I'll do like a 2 card monte"...... HEY that's a great trick, BUT geez lay off a little...

Isn't this what every magician should try to do? I mean, why perform magic if the impression you give off says 'everyone can do this, it's actually really easy.' That kind of seems like the whole point to me...

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
brad is a grate teacher no doubt about it...
i learned my first routine from him ACR from CC2...

wait who hate the guy by the way??? hehehe

neco

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
this argument is just going back and forth. why do we have these discussions anyway if nothing comes from it. some people like brad some hate him. why does this matter at all and how does it help further magic? there this thread is solved. you're welcome.

Sep 30, 2008
Well, for everyone here saying that he sucks and does the simplest things, technical abilities are not what defines a good performer. Dai Vernon used to say,"The simplest magic is the best magic."

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results