YouTube Petition!

Haha yeah some laymen said something to me about that show the other day she said" do you remember that show with the masked man showing how to do all of your magic tricks?" I said yeah but thats not how you really do them it was just for hollywood do you know why I know that and she said no. And I said cause I bet you don't remember a single trick revealed on that show huh and she said your right I didn't remember any of them now that you mention that. WHOO that was a close one.lol

I wouldn’t worry so much about the whole YouTube thing. If you look at the number of views on tricks, it’s usually in the 10’s of thousands. There are over 300 million people in the U.S. Chances are they didn’t see the trick on-line. Probably most YouTube views of magic are magicians. I don’t think the common folk search out to see magic. Mostly just people with an interest in it, and if they have an interest, most likely they perform. I say let the magic be accessible, it’s the same technology that makes this site possible.

Sep 3, 2007
East Coast
You know the funniest thing about this thread is all the people telling him he is wasting his time are being just as futile trying to beat that fact in his head as this petition will be to stop exposure in the first place.

My question would be why do you care so passionately towards him wanting to waste his time?

Guys, me and Justin miller PWNED this guy on youtube with comments. Whenever you see an exposure video, don't do like some people I've seen and throw explatives/insults at him, just explain that exposure is wrong, and that as a fellow magician you think he shouldn't post those.

(PS: bet no one can find the video me and Justin commented on youtube, the comments came at around 1 am eastern last night)

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
OH just let em do what they want to do Steerpike it's no use and Simmons you said it was your last post like 2 post ago what happened man.lol Anyways count me on your list and if it doesn't work don't be surprised I have been wanting to punch the man in the mask on the TV pilot series magic tricks revealed for most of my life so put him in front of me PLEASE!!!!!! Good Luck

Val Valentino?
Whatever career he had before he did the Fox specials is now ruined and he's been blackballed by the magic community.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results