Zach, MJ, Patrick Cardistry Style - Red Cards?

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
That's Zach's Fontaine deck.
Curious as to where you got this information. It would make sense but I've not seen any information about them,are you just assuming they're his cards?
T11 are releasing new decks before Christmas apparently, it could be one of them.

Apr 29, 2012
Curious as to where you got this information. It would make sense but I've not seen any information about them,are you just assuming they're his cards?
T11 are releasing new decks before Christmas apparently, it could be one of them.
I guess I am just assuming that Zach created this deck.

Jan 22, 2012
Well he created lots of fontaine stuff after he released his effect fontaine. There's even a picture on instagram of him editing the design of the deck which leads me to believe that he probably designed them. They look pretty cool and they kind of remind me of jerry's nuggets colors.

May 24, 2009
Dyer, IN, USA
edited. nevermind. i have to think that he would release these, knowing what it costs to print a deck, especially one that's worth printing he'd have to release these, keeping them is tantamount to buying a car and not a used car either.

Blaziken

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2012
Quebec, Canada
twitter.com
Those are Zach Mueller personalized cards... You can personalize yours in the united states playing cards company. If you watch closely on the video, all cards are standard, just look the ace of spades, is a common bicycle ace of spades, he just changed the back of the cards and like Arman says, he uses a lot the "Fontaine" word, so he could make design and put it on the back of a card.

Oct 9, 2012
That was going to be my guess, most Bicycle decks come with an ad card for custom decks. (back only) I guess that means you could get an image of the design and have your own made if you really want them.

Jan 6, 2012
If you download splicer his new effect on the wire he calls them the fontaine deck thats what they are

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results