ZIP Files Extraction

Nov 15, 2007
When i was at the page in my adventure to download control, i saw that there was a little box right nere the download button. inside of this box it said something along the lines of "You must extract(unzip) files before playing". WHen my download was done. It popped up as a zip file on my desktop. When i click on it, it says unarchiving and then comes up with an error box. Someone please help. Ive already sent a ticket but any other info would be great. Thanks

P.s. after it was downloaded as a zip file, in the window that shows all of my downloads, it said underneath the title of the download that "decompression failed". Idk what this means. sorry

When i was at the page in my adventure to download control, i saw that there was a little box right nere the download button. inside of this box it said something along the lines of "You must extract(unzip) files before playing". WHen my download was done. It popped up as a zip file on my desktop. When i click on it, it says unarchiving and then comes up with an error box. Someone please help. Ive already sent a ticket but any other info would be great. Thanks

P.s. after it was downloaded as a zip file, in the window that shows all of my downloads, it said underneath the title of the download that "decompression failed". Idk what this means. sorry

Sounds to me as if the download wasnt 100% completed mate.. :(

Sep 6, 2007
Estonia
You could try using Winrar.
www.rarlab.com
install and then right-click on .zip and choose winrar - extract here.
If this doesnt help, then there was a downloading error or something.

Oct 9, 2007
Australia
Exact same problem dude. Did your download finish really quickly? because if it did, it wouldn't have worked.
oh well just have to wait till customer support comes.

TRM

Sep 1, 2007
My download finished really fast also
man I'm worried that I won't be able to get it if I use up all of my tries (I only have one left)

Sep 4, 2007
The download finishing really quickly simply means that something went wrong in the download, possibly a cut-off connection, or a network error on either side of the connection. This results in a corrupt file, which naturally is rendered unreadable and incomplete.

Sep 8, 2007
Wisconsin
I have the same problem with my download. I only have one try left, and I've already submitted a ticket to support about it. If I use up my last try, will support still be able to help me?

Sep 2, 2007
If I use up my last try, will support still be able to help me?
Yes-- the support team will stick with you until your download is playing perfectly, 101%.

Regarding the extraction of ZIP files, they will not open nor extract unless they have completely download. Thus, if it's not opening, that probably means the file did not fully download.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results