Ziplocked - What do you think?

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Hey, I was about to buy ziplocked (e) when I realized sometimes E stuff isn't really what it looks like in the demos. I remember buying Breach from the site just to be incredibly disappointed. So I've decided to ask first!

A review, just a word... whatever. Every comment is appreciated!

Nov 30, 2010
Hey, I was about to buy ziplocked (e) when I realized sometimes E stuff isn't really what it looks like in the demos. I remember buying Breach from the site just to be incredibly disappointed. So I've decided to ask first!

A review, just a word... whatever. Every comment is appreciated!

I bought it and I love it!

Mar 12, 2011
The trick is SUPER easy and stunning. It is worth the money for sure. However the cleanup isn't the best. If you do it the way he explained in the video you'll be making a new gimmick every time you want to perform it. However he does give you the option to do a bag switch. It is 100% what it looks like. And angles are great (they just can't be below you :p)

Mar 12, 2011
Can this be done with a bag that isn't ziplockable?

Yes you CAN do it with one that doesnt ziplock however you can't do the version where he throws the coin into the bag and have it look good. (you'll see what I mean if you buy it) but it is recommended to get a ziplock bag for the sake of the trick to look good.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Yes you CAN do it with one that doesnt ziplock however you can't do the version where he throws the coin into the bag and have it look good. (you'll see what I mean if you buy it) but it is recommended to get a ziplock bag for the sake of the trick to look good.

This is debatable. I do it with a really small bag that is just a double lock seal. No ziplock bag.

Mar 12, 2011
This is debatable. I do it with a really small bag that is just a double lock seal. No ziplock bag.
When he posted that I thought he meant no type of seal at all. If it has a seal then OF COURSE you can do it and have it look good! So ya just clarifying.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results