Your Cart

Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support

Now Available: BLACK TYCOONS

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the Waldorf Astoria in New York.More Details

Forums

Ask questions, share ideas and participate in our weekly contests. Accelerate your advancement and, in the process, help each other.

Win at spin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YazidNaci, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Hey Theory11 , yesterday I wan a deck of Red JAQK , and I don't receive any message or mail . Is that normal ? Does I have to do something ? I also have a video of it as evidence :) . Thanks and merry Xmas !!

2. j.bayme

j.bayme ceo / theory11 Staff Member

Hey Yazid, congrats on that win! It can take up to a full 24 hours for you to receive a confirmation email. But if it's been more than 24 hours, and you still haven't received confirmation, don't worry - our system tracks and verifies all wins in our database. Submit a support ticket at www.theory11.com/support and our team can manually check and verify your prize for you.

3. Okey thanks so lot , i do what you say :) Thanks and happy Xmas ^^

4. Hey T11! Merry Christmas and thank you for giving us a shot to win things on the wheel. About 2.5 weeks ago I wont a deck of Red JAQK and I still haven't received a confirmation email. I emailed Support and was informed items are shipped out on a weekly basis and I should have gotten a notification by now but still nothing yet. Just checking to see if I need to follow up.

Thanks!

Login to theory11

Forgot Password?

Create New Account