Dangerous Released!

Aug 30, 2007
You guys are correct. Each of the effects is rated for difficulty on a scale of 1 to 10. These are of course subjective ratings, but they should give you a general feel for the difficulty of the effect / flourish you're interested in.

That was a lie. These ratings are of course objective and were completed by Wayne's mother Lulu who is a professional martial / pickup / graphic / floral artist.

I apologize to Wayne's mother who is none of those things. Bayme made me type that.

Dana

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
You guys are correct. Each of the effects is rated for difficulty on a scale of 1 to 10. These are of course subjective ratings, but they should give you a general feel for the difficulty of the effect / flourish you're interested in.

That was a lie. These ratings are of course objective and were completed by Wayne's mother Lulu who is a professional martial / pickup / graphic / floral artist.

I apologize to Wayne's mother who is none of those things. Bayme made me type that.

Dana

?

you are a nerd.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Just ordered both DVD's....my first official Theory11 order :)

I already own all of your decks (bought them from my local magic retailer) but I decided to jump the gun and get the Dangerous set online cause I can't wait for my store to get it in stock, AND because there's a slim chance that I might actually win the Lethal DVD. I never win anything (save it from this past Saturday's SNC)....so I'm not going to hold my breath.

Although, winning the Lethal DVD and signed card would be pretty freaking sweet :)

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma

Dana

LMAO. That last sentence is SO going into my siggy.

-SM

P.S. Mystique- 66% done.

Apr 4, 2008
AHh im so getting this the preview just looks amazing

EDIT: Just ordered it alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
do we get a chance at lethal if we just order 1 dvd???
because I ordered disc 2....im not really into magic....just flourishes.
I think it would have been better just to throw lethal with the flourishing dvd's.
I know alot of guys out there who wouldnt appreciate a dvd like Lethal.:confused:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results