Dangerous Released!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hijackedmagic, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Dangerous is finally released!!! WOOT!!!

2. :Dand added to basket

3. what did the preview mean by "Skill Level 6"?

4. i think it means 6/10

10 being the highest.

5. My guess is that it is rated a six on a scale of difficulty out of ten.

6. Yeah it has a rating system. Mystique is currently at 37%. Wewt.

7. Damn.....I hope I get a copy of Lethal!
    Ive missed out on 3 chances so far and this chance is even slimmer to catch.
    Let luck and the packing people be on my side!:D

8. You guys are correct. Each of the effects is rated for difficulty on a scale of 1 to 10. These are of course subjective ratings, but they should give you a general feel for the difficulty of the effect / flourish you're interested in.

That was a lie. These ratings are of course objective and were completed by Wayne's mother Lulu who is a professional martial / pickup / graphic / floral artist.

I apologize to Wayne's mother who is none of those things. Bayme made me type that.

Dana

9. How will the department know if a member or a guest bought it? I mean, I wouldn't want a guest getting my Lethal DVD...

10. ?

you are a nerd.

11. Just ordered both DVD's....my first official Theory11 order :)

I already own all of your decks (bought them from my local magic retailer) but I decided to jump the gun and get the Dangerous set online cause I can't wait for my store to get it in stock, AND because there's a slim chance that I might actually win the Lethal DVD. I never win anything (save it from this past Saturday's SNC)....so I'm not going to hold my breath.

Although, winning the Lethal DVD and signed card would be pretty freaking sweet :)

12. LMAO. That last sentence is SO going into my siggy.

-SM

P.S. Mystique- 66% done.

13. T11 Crew,

$35p&h,

Whats up with that?

14. You hve to create an account, (not a forum account, but 'membership' account) in order to purchase anything.

-SM

15. #15 Da_Shine, Jun 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2008
    AHh im so getting this the preview just looks amazing

EDIT: Just ordered it alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. do we get a chance at lethal if we just order 1 dvd???
    because I ordered disc 2....im not really into magic....just flourishes.
    I think it would have been better just to throw lethal with the flourishing dvd's.
    I know alot of guys out there who wouldnt appreciate a dvd like Lethal.:confused:

17. This is wicked.

JDEN

18. Word.(s).

-SM

19. I love Daniel.:)

20. Because that's not creepy at all...

:D

I guess I have to admit that I love Joel, though. He's my homie. Fo shizzle.