Cool Off Tudor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2008
Buffalo,Ny
I respect Tudor. He was the one that got me started in flourishing. I would die to see footage of Tudor battling someone. It would be awesome!

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Idk, couldn't tell you.
To me, on the DVD, he sounded drunk and angry. lol.
I guess hearing how he's a bad teacher and false statements how he was too chicken to battle De'vo constantly could make someone act like that.
I know when I get frustrated . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . it's not pretty.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Then why didn't he say?

You know..how you takin to boy.?

Dont You ever disrespect Brian Tudor.
the creator of modern day card flourishing

Brian Said what he said because he is
The Greatest and Fastest Flourisher EVER
No one can do what he does at half the speed he does.(Not even me)
Everyone aspires to be as fast as he is.
He has created beautiful flourishes, and also, beautiful productions.
In fact he is the only Real Magician Out There'
Who else is doing Patterless magic without MouthGarbage?
D&D Maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Brian Said what he said because he is
The Greatest and Fastest Flourisher EVER

If that's case, why does he need you to defend him from me?

He may be an ***, but he's also a grown man. He doesn't care what people like who already weren't buying his DVDs have to say, and he cares about his apologists even less.

In fact he is the only Real Magician Out There'
D&D Maybe[/QUOTE]

My fanboy detector just exploded.

Jan 27, 2008
In my opinion he's basically saying he doesn't give a **** about n00bs. And I respect him for that. I can see why certain people make their tutorials harder to learn from, because they don't want people new to this art to learn it and just absolutely butcher it in a video they make.

I don't exactly like his style, although he's advanced this art soooooo much. I prefer smooth over speed any day.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
In my opinion he's basically saying he doesn't give a **** about n00bs. And I respect him for that. I can see why certain people make their tutorials harder to learn from, because they don't want people new to this art to learn it and just absolutely butcher it in a video they make.

I don't exactly like his style, although he's advanced this art soooooo much. I prefer smooth over speed any day.

True,And for all the people that talk **** about the speed.
"People talk **** about the speed
but that the hole point
they say is fast but not smooth
the thing is I can do it smooth
But Smooth=Slow so I don't"

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Little boy, do not presume to talk to me that way.

If that's case, why does he need you to defend him from me?

He may be an *ss, but he's also a grown man. He doesn't care what people like who already weren't buying his DVDs have to say, and he cares about his apologists even less.

D&D Maybe

My fanboy detector just exploded.

Dude... If this were DN you would so totally be REP'd right now. D@mn.

-SM

Sep 1, 2007
but that the hole point

Either you're very bad at quoting people, or what he said was the equivalent of when Sam Totman of DragonForce said that they don't write slow songs because playing at warp speed is their gimmick.

The only difference is that DragonForce are bloody awesome and really fun to watch live.

Ultra Beatdown is the greatest album title ever.

Jan 27, 2008
True,And for all the people that talk **** about the speed.
but that the hole point
Are you serious???

Ask someone who's actually got a unique but not retardedly technical style, let's say someone from virtuoso.

His sybils look like awkward and choppy because of how ridicuosly non-smooth they are. Kevin Ho does it 100x better.

I respect him, but smooth=aesthetically pleasing, not slow.

People are faster than tudor. Stop acting like a fanboy. If tudor hates teaching his flourishes and trick then why doe he waste his time making videos. Showoff 3 was a piece of ****. Atlest in generation extreme he try's to explain and is calm. In showoff 3 he's all angry and complains about his personal life. It's not that hard to teach a ****ing long sybil so people can learn from. Look at Daren's squeeze cut. The tutorial is fast but people can learn from it. Brian Tudor has got to start acting more mature. He has to stop whining and change if he wants to be respected.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Are you serious???

Ask someone who's actually got a unique but not retardedly technical style, let's say someone from virtuoso.

His sybils look like awkward and choppy because of how ridicuosly non-smooth they are. Kevin Ho does it 100x better.

I respect him, but smooth=aesthetically pleasing, not slow.

Smooth=Slow

Enough Said
I don't do smooth because i'm fast
Smooth=Slow
If I slow down then I'm smooth

People are faster than Tudor. Showoff 3 was a piece of ****.

"Im faster than anybody else,None of my footage has ever been speed up"
-Brian Tudor

No one if faster
Are you blind or what?

ShowOff Vol3= Best Video Ever
You probably cant pull it off
Thats why
Otherwise you wouldn't be saying that.
"Asher's Diving Board Shouldnt Be a Double"=Geniousnes
The Tudor Cut 2 is so Fu*** impossible

Jan 27, 2008
People are faster than tudor. Stop acting like a fanboy. If tudor hates teaching his flourishes and trick then why doe he waste his time making videos. Showoff 3 was a piece of ****. Atlest in generation extreme he try's to explain and is calm. In showoff 3 he's all angry and complains about his personal life. It's not that hard to teach a ****ing long sybil so people can learn from. Look at Daren's squeeze cut. The tutorial is fast but people can learn from it. Brian Tudor has got to start acting more mature. He has to stop whining and change if he wants to be respected.
Whoa whoa whoa, don't scare these people Jamal. They might faint at the fact that some of the greatest cuts ever (squeeze &jigsaw by daren) is taught for free.

Smooth isn't slow. Smooth is also really fast, and it looks much better. Well you can't get as fast as b.t. unless your choppy and ugly. Superfast=Choppy=ugly=yourwrong.n00b

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Whoa whoa whoa, don't scare these people Jamal. They might faint at the fact that some of the greatest cuts ever (squeeze &jigsaw by daren) is taught for free.

Smooth isn't slow. Smooth is also really fast, and it looks much better. Well you can't get as fast as b.t. unless your choppy and ugly. Superfast=Choppy=ugly=yourwrong.n00b

I want to see one of those kids attempting the Tudor Cut 2

No disrespect to Kev and the others

Sep 1, 2007
Actually, I've never heard of him.

-SM

Regardless of your usual taste in music I recommend you give him a try.

I really do think that there's a lot of crossover in the artistic world. It's well worth your time to try something new every now and again. You may find something you like that will have a positive influence on you.

In this particular case, I think there's a lesson to learn in Al's songwriting techniques. He can play a flamenco solo at warp 7 without making it sound like a pile of wank. He can also play slower tunes equally soulfully. He knows how to make things pleasing and interesting, and also knows when to exercise restraint.

In particular, restraint is something immensely important considering the topic at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results