Cool Off Tudor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2008
So ive seen Show off one and Generation Xtreme of Tudor's. Now i just saw Show of 3.....can somebody tell me why all of the sudden Tudor got fat and crazy? its like the guy's on drugs or something....hes angry and like he doesn't even want to do the video. his attitude is like "ok heres the cut....bang bang....there u go learn it if you want, if you don't then Get the **** out" . Is he in character or is that how he really is? WTF?

He's mad because he's tired of everyone complaining about his bad teaching....he suggests that he doesnt have to even teach you so get over it if his explanations arent good....and hes mad about the old battle between jerry and him that was suppose to happen but didnt because he chickened out:rolleyes:

Sep 1, 2007
So ive seen Show off one and Generation Xtreme of Tudor's. Now i just saw Show of 3.....can somebody tell me why all of the sudden Tudor got fat and crazy? its like the guy's on drugs or something....hes angry and like he doesn't even want to do the video. his attitude is like "ok heres the cut....bang bang....there u go learn it if you want, if you don't then Get the **** out" . Is he in character or is that how he really is? WTF?

I found Show Off 3 to be really funny, I didn't learn anything but it was really funny.

I think it's wrong for magic sites to advertise it as a learning tool tho, its just a comedic DVD.

Sep 1, 2007
Brian Tudor is James Franco crossed with Steven Segal, if they did magic.

But he knows his stuff. Yeah, he may have a bit of an ego, but so what? He's basically the guy who pioneered the new movement of flourishing. So listen to the man.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
He's mad because he's tired of everyone complaining about his bad teaching....he suggests that he doesnt have to even teach you so get over it if his explanations arent good....and hes mad about the old battle between jerry and him that was suppose to happen but didnt because he chickened out:rolleyes:
he didnt chicken out, jerry did..

Oct 21, 2007
yea, the main reason hes acting like that is because people keep critising him. And they keep saying sh*t about him on online forums and stuf (just like this one). plus no ones really caring or crediting brain about all the huge things hes contibuted to the flourishing community like bad habit and the OHR series.

Oct 21, 2007
brian didnt chicken out, the reason brian didnt go for the battle was that jerry and devo would be getting cash out of the whole gig and tudor would'nt get a single cent out of it... plus he'd have to pay the airplane tickets and all that other sh*t....
so tudor had a good reason to "back out" even though he didnt really back out, he just played it smart

Apr 13, 2008
ok guys all i was saying was that he changed a lot....he got very mean....and i was wondering what happend to him....im not bashing tudor....the guy is great hes moves are awsome but he is a bit full of himself...although he has a right to but still, he should be more humble..thats all im saying

Sep 1, 2007
ok guys all i was saying was that he changed a lot....he got very mean....and i was wondering what happend to him....im not bashing tudor....the guy is great hes moves are awsome but he is a bit full of himself...although he has a right to but still, he should be more humble..thats all im saying

Bitter, maybe, but not mean.

Apr 4, 2008
Lmao

Warning: This DVD contains aggressive language and profanity. It is not suitable for viewers under the age of 17.

Dec 22, 2007
I feel bad for him.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Stephen Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results