Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2007
The Message is universal
If you dont Say 'His teaching...."
Then Dont Worry about it.
For all of those that do then
"Crate" your own Material

yes I said "Crate"

Nothing about our dialogue has been universal. And I have no clue what "message" you're referring to.

Clarity, my friend. Clarity.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Nothing about our dialogue has been universal. And I have no clue what "message" you're referring to.

Clarity, my friend. Clarity.

I said that to people that talk Smack about the teaching
Daniel Madison is not that great of a teacher either
His DVD is "Better" because of the production Quality
All those Fancy Multiple camera angles make it easier to understand
If Tudor gave a dam he would have spend more Money to make you guys happy
Luckily he doesn't Care about the "noobs"
ShowOff vol3 was actually pretty good,it had multiple camera angles and explanations
The Reason he didn't "explain" in detail was to prove a point
The Material In ShowOff was not New either
He has been some for years.
If You dont stop talking Sh**t im not even going to try
So All the smack isnt going to make him teach better,hes just going to make it harder for you

I respected Tudor even More when he released ShowOff VOl3

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I said that to people that talk Smack about the teaching
Daniel Madison is not that great of a teacher either

You just said either, meaning you agree that Tudor isn't a great teacher.

His DVD is "Better" because of the production Quality
All those Fancy Multiple camera angles make it easier to understand
If Tudor gave a dam he would have spend more Money to make you guys happy

That should say something about Tudors level of professionalism vs ... any other major magic video.

Luckily he doesn't Care about the "noobs"

Luckily? You speak about progressing my art, and then you praise someone for making it difficult for someone to break into it? At least be consistent in your opinion.

ShowOff vol3 was actually pretty good,it had multiple camera angles and explanations
The Reason he didn't "explain" in detail was to prove a point

Who cares if he had multiple angles if there was no explanation?

The Material In ShowOff was not New either

O...kay...

He has been some for years.

What?

If You dont stop talking Sh**t im not even going to try
So All the smack isnt going to make him teach better,hes just going to make it harder for you

You're not going to even try? Wow, someone is confusing himself with Tudor...

I respected Tudor even More when he released ShowOff VOl3

Good for you?

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
Someone should create an account named DanielgarciationX and post incessantly about how awesome Danny Garcia's nunchuck skills, legos,
pogs, and ninja related activities are.

I knew I was hated here, but I had no idea you all wanted to drive me to commit suicide.

Brian Tudor sucks balls at teaching. Brianationx is a spammer. A member on this site even said that he has created tons of different accounts on different sites and saying the same bs about tudor. Please can someone ban this guy and like you mods say. Lets get back to the magic. Also more advance manipulators have complained about tudor's horrible teaching.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Tudor isn't a great teacher.

No
Hes a Great Flourisher and Magician
Hes not the best Teacher?
Why dont you try and Teach What The Hell happened to Syble 2

That should say something about Tudors level of professionalism vs ... any other major magic video.

Well The Quality Of The Flourishes makes them Better than other High Production Videos

Luckily? You speak about progressing my art, and then you praise someone for making it difficult for someone to break into it? At least be consistent in your opinion.

Its Not Your Art
And Tudor Makes it hard to keep people that dont appreciate or arent suited to learn the Flourishes or Magic
if you are dedicated then Youll be allright

Who cares if he had multiple angles if there was no explanation?

The System didnt have Explanations
Lethal didnt Have explanations
So Why is evryone hating on Tudor

Good for you?

Yes!

-ThrallMind

Brian Tudor sucks balls at teaching. Brianationx is a spammer. A member on this site even said that he has created tons of different accounts on different sites and saying the same bs about tudor. Please can someone ban this guy and like you mods say. Lets get back to the magic. Also more advance manipulators have complained about tudor's horrible teaching.

Brian tudor doesnt suck at teaching
You suck at learning
In not a spammer,Im Brianationx
I dont know what hes talking about, maybe it was someone else
His Teaching is not Horrible
If you dont like it the "Crate" your own material
What do you preffer
"Bad Teaching" or no teaching at all

Jul 22, 2008
haha, i just had an idea.
Someone should create an account named DanielgarciationX and post incessantly about how awesome Danny Garcia's nunchuck skills, legos,
pogs, and ninja related activities are.

OMG! I LOVE DANIEL GARCIA! He is my favoritist magician in the WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! I would do ANYTHING to have a pair of his awesome manly nunchucks. HIS SKILLS ARE AMAZING! He can build anything out of legos. As for him being a ninja.... I can only grow up to be HALF the ninja Daniel Garcia is. He truly is dreamy....

Cheers, DANIEL GARCIA'S #1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Tudor isn't a great teacher.

No
Hes a Great Flourisher and Magician
Hes not the best Teacher?
Why dont you try and Teach What The Hell happened to Syble 2

Why would I waste my time doing so?

Its Not Your Art
And Tudor Makes it hard to keep people that dont appreciate or arent suited to learn the Flourishes or Magic
if you are dedicated then Youll be allright

Who the heck are you to tell me it isn't my art? Jump off your high horse, maybe it will get your head out of the clouds.

The System didnt have Explanations
Lethal didnt Have explanations
So Why is evryone hating on Tudor

They didn't speak. But they did explain. Get it right.

Brian tudor doesnt suck at teaching
You suck at learning

No. If everyone is saying the teaching is bad, and one person is saying it is good, it's not the students fault. That lies with the teacher. It's like in class at a university. If everyone fails the course, then the students aren't to blame. It's the teacher. Again, get it right.

OMG! I LOVE DANIEL GARCIA! He is my favoritist magician in the WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! I would do ANYTHING to have a pair of his awesome manly nunchucks. HIS SKILLS ARE AMAZING! He can build anything out of legos. As for him being a ninja.... I can only grow up to be HALF the ninja Daniel Garcia is. He truly is dreamy....

Cheers, DANIEL GARCIA'S #1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the love of...

-ThrallMind

Jul 22, 2008
C'mon guys.... I think we need to just stop obsessing over Tudor. I mean he's alright, but does he equal DANIEL GARCIA?!?!?!??!??!?!?! Daniel could pull his nunchucks out on Tudor and teach him a lesson in flourishing and magic! Let's talk about DANNY!

Cheers, Daniel Garcias #1 FAN!!!!!!!

Jul 22, 2008
Whatever, I'm done with this forum. You guys are clearly too immature to realize Daniel Garcia's Awesomeness.

When you all realize how amazing he is, I'll be back.

Cheers, Daniel Garcia's #1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread, as it has clearly gotten off-topic and onto a tangent. Let's all try to remain respectable and civil when carrying on discussions. It's not right that a simple forum thread would cause an uproar of users wanting other users to be banned, posts to be deleted, threads to be closed, etc.

I, as well as the other moderators, will be keeping a very close eye over the next few days, as it is truly our goal to keep all discussion civil, professional, respectful, and courteous at all times. Although we do allow much more freedom than what is generally the "standard" in other forums, there still are forum rules that need to be adhered to, in order to keep the forums moving forward and advancing.

As always, theory11 has stood by the axiom that we must respect all those who respect the art of magic. I would like everyone here to do the same. In addition, if there are any questions or issues regarding posts, threads, etc., rather than duking it out in posts and threads, simply let us know -- via a PM or the Report-a-Post button. We will handle the situation accordingly.

Thanks, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results