Theory11 Superhero?

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Well, I wasn't sure where else to put this, but this was something that Kenner said during the initial hype for Theory11.

He said it was his favourite clue so far and it was just 'superhero.'

The thing is, no one seemed to really find what it was meant, or was to lead us.

Does anyone here know?

Thanks
Glenn

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
And what about Musha Cay? There were a bunch of clues that translated to that. They are not mentioned on the clue break down.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
If we have any cartoonists or artists. we should come up with a theory 11 comic.

Each of the team members is really a villain or superhero =P

~Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
So, I am still very curious as to how Superhero is connected, especially with out using the internet, or rather using more than just the internet.

Also, I am pretty certain that the Musha Kay stuff was more than just alluding to Kenner as it was around after he was revealed to be involved, or at least it continued to appear.

I would really like to know what it was meant for.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Did we miss explaining this one in the clue explanation news post? Will make sure it gets in there ASAP. Sorry about that.

Alright, so here's the explanation. Everyone who knows Chris knows that he's a little bit obsessed with a certain superhero. No, it's not the Power Rangers (although Chris' first true love was the Pink Ranger... or was it the Red?). This particular superhero shares a name with theory11's creative director.

Why did Chris release the clue "Superhero," though? A few months back, Chris did a little remodeling in his house. One room was hidden and completely unnoticeable-- unless you know it's there. The room is a closet, and inside the closet is a large mirror bolted onto the wall. Behind the mirror is something pretty incredible...

Attachments

• SuperHero2.jpg
    SuperHero2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 127
  • SuperHero5.jpg
    SuperHero5.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 131
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results