Theory11 Superhero?

haha wow that's pretty awesome. I would love to have a secret superhero costume behind one of my mirrors, I guess we were right about the Superhero clue that it WAS related to Wayne Houchin. Wow we did pretty well figuring everything out.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Damn, I guess it WAS that connection. I knew about Kenner's liking of that particular Superhero, as I can relate, but I honestly did not think that was how the clue was connected, lol.

I did like the Superman connection someone made, if it was true, that of, I believe it was Bayme, being in the demo for Superman.

As for those pics, DAMN. I am so jealous.

May i ask where he got that? I know of a few guys who made replicas and even sold some, so I am wondering if Kenner was one of the few lucky purchasers.

Aug 31, 2007
California
Did we miss explaining this one in the clue explanation news post? Will make sure it gets in there ASAP. Sorry about that.

Alright, so here's the explanation. Everyone who knows Chris knows that he's a little bit obsessed with a certain superhero. No, it's not the Power Rangers (although Chris' first true love was the Pink Ranger... or was it the Red?). This particular superhero shares a name with theory11's creative director.

Why did Chris release the clue "Superhero," though? A few months back, Chris did a little remodeling in his house. One room was hidden and completely unnoticeable-- unless you know it's there. The room is a closet, and inside the closet is a large mirror bolted onto the wall. Behind the mirror is something pretty incredible...

sweet lord. mother mary that is cool. :D

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Did we miss explaining this one in the clue explanation news post? Will make sure it gets in there ASAP. Sorry about that.

Alright, so here's the explanation. Everyone who knows Chris knows that he's a little bit obsessed with a certain superhero. No, it's not the Power Rangers (although Chris' first true love was the Pink Ranger... or was it the Red?). This particular superhero shares a name with theory11's creative director.

Why did Chris release the clue "Superhero," though? A few months back, Chris did a little remodeling in his house. One room was hidden and completely unnoticeable-- unless you know it's there. The room is a closet, and inside the closet is a large mirror bolted onto the wall. Behind the mirror is something pretty incredible...

Right, its a home..
Not a museum.

Katie

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Holy mess. Kenner HAS the bat suit.

Okay, okay...I'll give that to you.

I guess your girlfriend is just like mine and wont let you get the Tumbler, right? I don't know what it is about the Tumbler, but I have yet to meet a female who is all for having a guy that has the Tumbler. I'm starting to think thats why Rachel didn't stick with Bruce in Batman Begins. Sure, they didn't put that in the script, but we all know how that truly went down.

Rachel: Bruce, it's either me or the car...
Bruce: ...uh...uh...I am the knight! *Hops into the Tumbler*
Rachel: ...Lame

Shane K.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Holy mess. Kenner HAS the bat suit.

Okay, okay...I'll give that to you.

I guess your girlfriend is just like mine and wont let you get the Tumbler, right? I don't know what it is about the Tumbler, but I have yet to meet a female who is all for having a guy that has the Tumbler. I'm starting to think thats why Rachel didn't stick with Bruce in Batman Begins. Sure, they didn't put that in the script, but we all know how that truly went down.

Rachel: Bruce, it's either me or the car...
Bruce: ...uh...uh...I am the knight! *Hops into the Tumbler*
Rachel: ...Lame

Shane K.

HAHA!!! Thats awesome.

No, cars are never going to be a problem.

KE

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa

My god.. I do believe I am jealous.

~Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results