theory11 update : White Centurions + A Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thinking JB, as soon as you talked about something new you didn't have to buy I (and I guess everyone) thought of the wire.

Can't wait to see the new 1 on 1s, and for everyone who'll be getting the White Centurion have fun (aka lucky) I won't be able to participate in the window.

~PaCo

Nov 23, 2007
NC
With all the interest in the White Centurions why not just start the presses?

That way everyone could enjoy their beauty. As quick as they our going to sell are chances of getting them are very slim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 23, 2007
NC
so it is not the wire.

when are you going to release it.

actually I just figured out that he didn't say it was the wire because it would cause alot of new threads.
who else thinks he is tricking us.

Not me. If it was the Wire he would not have even mentioned it. Plus, he said it wasnt to stop all the out of control speculation and useless threads that would be created.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Ok, someone from Sydney area please clarify, 11PM Friday EST is 1PM over here on Saturday? I just did a time zone conversion and it said it should be just past 11PM now, but according to the post, it's just past midnight now EST... Can anyone clarify what the time is currently EST also? Thanks...

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ok, someone from Sydney area please clarify, 11PM Friday EST is 1PM over here on Saturday? I just did a time zone conversion and it said it should be just past 11PM now, but according to the post, it's just past midnight now EST... Can anyone clarify what the time is currently EST also? Thanks...

It's 12:22

I actually plan on trying for this. I missed out on the Wynns and I think the black centurions are quite aesthetically displeasing (hahah that was way out of my vocabulary's range). The whites look FANTASTIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results