theory11 update : White Centurions + A Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Thanks J.B for considering all our feedbacks about the latest 1 on 1's release the past few weeks. I'm looking forward to the 'something else' which J.B stated in the podcast. I'm not really excited about the white centurions. :)

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Not going to bother, as they will be released soon anyway.

I hope so, but I'm not betting on it yet and nobodys said it. They said that they have very few. So even if they are going to they still have to go to print and receive them first. It could be a while.

Eddie
I hope you guys stop falling for these hypes.

What hypes? They just said they are going to release them and they only have a small amount to give out.

If someone likes the deck and they get excited about remote chance at getting them I don’t see how that’s "falling for these hypes".

Personally I love the looks of this deck. I won’t be even trying to get them as I'll be airborne Friday night, but if they ever release them I'll be picking them up by the bricks. Now I like my Wynn's but these would be the cards I use the most. It's nothing more to me than they just look so nice. To each their own.

Apr 28, 2008
I'm not that interested in White Centurions, i'll pick some up if they are properly released.

I am very interested in the new 1 on 1's, it sounds like they've been listening to our feedback so there should be some good stuff in them.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hmm lots of interesting stuff in this podcast... I like the cards but since I picked up a brick each of S and M's, and I know I'll be using those as my main deck, I'm not too fussed... Haven't decided yet, but I might try and get one or something - my computer might not be fast enough though; either way, I'm really not too fussed...

The 1 on 1's are definitely interesting though... As is this new thing which we don't have to buy...

Sep 5, 2007
Hey JB,

Will these be sold in the white plain boxes? That would be really awsome if they did.

Anyone know?
Thanks

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
yup yup hddle around the computer screens warmth kids, and wait for the "new thing" to be open for sale
in this case, yet another deck of cards...

know what i see happening

they will have 2-3 of these "only 100 avaible" grab things
then a month later they will release them for the general public

the sad thing is they know people will do anything to get one.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm with a bunch of you, I'm not going to sprain my fingers typing so fast to get one of these decks. I have to many Smoke and Mirrors to break in, so I won't be getting any cards for while. If 250 wynns sold out in 90 seconds, imagine how fast some of these die-hards fans will go? We all know they are going to release them sometime, and even if they do, I still might not pick em up. I personally like the regular centurion better. Now if they made red and blue, that would be a different story...

Great news concerning the 1on1's. I'm definently looking foward the the new wave.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
The White Centurions Deck is officially the rarest deck in the world. I'm sure it's been brought up plenty times but it IS the lowest quantity anyone has ever been able to produce. My guess is the window will last less than 20 seconds to get your own personal deck. Good luck to all...I will be providing a little video showcasing these bad boys in action!

-Andrei Jikh

Nov 17, 2007
Meh. I might try to get these. I'm not sure. I've been buying a lot of decks these days. We'll see. I'll be pretty disapointed if they do release them. It would loose all it has that makes it special. Oh well, we'll see.

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Even though chances of getting one will be slim, seeing as there are only 100, I'll still probably try to get one. After all, white backed cards look the best, in my opinion, and the only other ones out there are Ghosts.

Even if the deck is rare, I'll still use it, and it'll still get destroyed within a few weeks, but I still like 'em and see no harm in trying to get one.

Sep 1, 2007
If you make it like that, than I could technically make, lets say a a white guardian deck off the USPCC's custom deck maker thing, and I could only make 1, making it the rarest deck in the world. Theirs only one, can't get much rarer than that.

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
If you make it like that, than I could technically make, lets say a a white guardian deck off the USPCC's custom deck maker thing, and I could only make 1, making it the rarest deck in the world. Theirs only one, can't get much rarer than that.

Yes you can. Use the deck until it's completely destroyed. Then there will be zero! That's rarer than 1. :p

Sep 1, 2007
No but seriously, for example, michael Herp only made 3 black Jerry's. If you mean rarest deck with that particular finish and stock, than its certainly not the rarest deck in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results