White Centurion Release Window - 30 Minutes

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I posted this in the other White Centurions thread, but I'm going to post it here as well.

Time for me to vent. This is one of the only times you will ever see me get frustrated with Theory 11. A few weeks ago, they held a SNC and gave away a deck of White Centurions. They made this big deal about how there are less than 1,000 in existence and how it was so difficult to obtain them, etc etc. Basically, they were saying good luck getting one.

A few weeks later, BOOM, there will be limited releases of White Centurions. This is reminding me of the Brown Wynns and the hype they received. I'm not accusing any member of t11 or getting mad at anybody here, I'm just saying if you are planning on releasing something, even for a limited amount of time, just say so. Don't hype it up like these will never be released, and then do just that.

Sorry if this pisses some of you guys off, but I really needed to get that out.

David

jarodspade

Elite Member
Aug 20, 2008
any one fell like selling

just asking those lucky few if they feel like selling a spare deck to a sucker that was busy bating his little kids?
ok bating not the right word bathing

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I posted this in the other White Centurions thread, but I'm going to post it here as well.

Time for me to vent. This is one of the only times you will ever see me get frustrated with Theory 11. A few weeks ago, they held a SNC and gave away a deck of White Centurions. They made this big deal about how there are less than 1,000 in existence and how it was so difficult to obtain them, etc etc. Basically, they were saying good luck getting one.

A few weeks later, BOOM, there will be limited releases of White Centurions. This is reminding me of the Brown Wynns and the hype they received. I'm not accusing any member of t11 or getting mad at anybody here, I'm just saying if you are planning on releasing something, even for a limited amount of time, just say so. Don't hype it up like these will never be released, and then do just that.

Sorry if this pisses some of you guys off, but I really needed to get that out.

David

amen to that !

Oct 28, 2007
can some one who actually has one tell me if they feel any different then normal centurions?

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
true that, man. Who cares, later in the future they will make some cards will be better than White Centurions. Like someone said, "Rare cards doesn't make you a better magician or flourisher."

No, they won't make you better, but when collectors try to get their hands on some, and this stuff happens, they get mad.

-SM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results