Post your shipping times

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
hi please post

1. Where you live
2. what shipping used (include overseas or America)
3. time taken from e-mail declaring its shipped and when it arrived

heres mine
1. Melbourne Australia
2. cheapest (overseas)
3. 7 days

thought this might help

1) New Jersey, USA
2) Expedited (not the cheapest option, but not the most expensive - the one in the middle).
3) Shipped 1:35 PM and arrived the next day at 12:12 PM. That's less than 1 day. I love you, Theory 11/UPS :)

mine was with the cheapest shipping on the first of september

still not here yet.

hoping i'll get it tomorrow

Same here, what the hell?

Despite ordering on the 1st of this month, I have not yet received my order. I guess I would not mind so much, but a good friend of mine who ordered similar items after me got his package days ago -- and that is rather worrying. A similar story goes to another guy I know, both of which also live in the UK.

I feel bad. :(

Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Scotland
Shipped on Wednesday the 5th
Used the most expensive shipping
Still not arrived and gettin kinda worried, I just want it, Panic and Distortion look amazig

P.S I cant blame THEORY 11 its not there fault once they shipped the package its up to whoever is delivering it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Sydney Australia
1. Sydney, Australia
2. Cheapest
3. Ordered on the 2nd of September due to holidays in the states shipped on the 6th, arrived on the 14th. 8 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
austria
1. austria (central europe)
2. cheapest
3. ordered september 1st, shipping confirmation email received september 6th, package received september 13th

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
- Mexico
- PMI (although i payed for EMS..)
- not here yet... but the usps site says...
International Dispatch, September 08, 2007, 5:25 pm, NJI
Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 06, 2007

by the way.. where is NJI!?!

Sep 2, 2007
Southern nova scotia. Five busioness days. I ordered one week ago, meaning five business days. Cheapest shipping option.

Same here, what the hell?

Despite ordering on the 1st of this month, I have not yet received my order. I guess I would not mind so much, but a good friend of mine who ordered similar items after me got his package days ago -- and that is rather worrying. A similar story goes to another guy I know, both of which also live in the UK.

I feel bad. :(

Jordan

yeah, I'm in Australia, but i think it might be my post office as well. i live just out of the town and so we have a smaller post office that's been great for years. privately owned, and nice people. however recently they sold it and the new owners don't have a clue. our mail's all over the shop. if it doesn't come today I'm, going to ring them

i just really want to get my items.

It took four days for both my packages to arrive, in New York, via the cheapest shipping option available.

I was pleasantly suprised.:)

Sorry, you just jinxed yourself.:D

Cheers,
JTM

it's good when that happens. my first Ellusionist package arrived 2 days later. and that's all the way to Australia. just got lucky i think my last order from them took almost 2 weeks.

this is with the same shipping option mind you.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
1. austria (central europe)
2. cheapest
3. ordered september 1st, shipping confirmation email received september 6th, package received september 13th

What the hell?

I live in Canada... that's a lot closer to Theory 11 than Austria. I used the cheapest shipping.

I ordered on August 31st... It shipped on the 6th too... and I don't have it yet.

Sep 2, 2007
What the hell?

I live in Canada... that's a lot closer to Theory 11 than Austria. I used the cheapest shipping.

I ordered on August 31st... It shipped on the 6th too... and I don't have it yet.

Theory11 does not ship over the weekend, and also there were some technical issues/errors with some of the shipments, which is probably why there was a delay in shipping your order.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results